just fucking choke okay

"hey yoongi?"

"yeah jimin?"

"do you think maybe we should tell the kids to stop putting your phone in the oven?"

"yeah probably"

i walked towards the kids and tap the one holding the phone on the back. "can you please give me yoongi's phone" i smile sweetly, holding my hand out for the phone.

"fuck outta my face, bitch ass" angel (the oldest) yells. my eyes widen in surprise. "yoongi your sister's kids are the asian devil" i snatch the phone from her and flick her forehead. "i'm eight! i can do what i want so shut the fuck up!" she yells crossing her arms and kicking my legs.

"you still need to sleep with a nightlight on you little shit" yoongi drags me away from her and we sit on the lounge together. today we made an extremely stupid decision. we agreed to babysit yoongi's sister's kids. yes, the same kids that kicked yoongi in the balls. i bury my face in yoongi's neck and sigh breathily.

"suga suga!" i open my eyes and see the smallest kid, yubin run up to us, her arms barely skimming my knees that and curled up on the lounge. "i want up, up, up!" she laughs and smacks my leg lightly.

she's only three and she's much more of an angel than angel.  she holds up her small arms and wiggles her fingers, pouting slightly. my heart jumps when i see the similarities between her and yoongi. i put my hands under her arms and pick her up, resting her on my lap.

"jimi jimi!" she giggles and pokes my cheeks. "like mochi!" she claps excitedly and wiggles around. "eat a dick angel" i hear yoongi yell as angel snatches his phone again and throws it under the fridge. i cover yubin's ears as yoongi and angel start swearing at eachother.

"angel give me the knife!" i glare at her and she guiltily hands me it. yoongi laughs at her and she runs back into the kitchen and starts trying to step on yoongi's feet. soon lisa, the middle child, joins in and for about half an hour they all engage in an all out war, trying to step on each others feet.

until angel get's out another knife. "angel what have i said about threatening people with knives!" i point my finger at her accusingly. "to not to" she groans and gives me the knife.

thank jesus it's only three children we need to take care of. i couldn't imagine us babysitting all five. i lay yubin down on my legs and start to tickle her stomach. she laughs and giggles and rolls around until yoongi comes out of the kitchen holding the other two kids under his arms.

"let us go yoongi!" they both yell, smacking his chest. yoongi sits them down on the couch. "shut up little idiots we're gonna watch a movie" he mutters handing them the remote. lisa, who's seven by the way, picks up the remote and yells, "who wants to watch fifty shades of grey!".

"kids i love you but honestly what the fuck is your mother teaching you" yoongi sighs loudly and rests his head in his hands. jesus fucking help us. i cuddle yubin close to me. "not in front of yubin she's a tiny pure flower" i kiss her forehead and she pokes my fingers in fascination. "what the fuck do you mean cute little flower?" yoongi exclaims, eyes widened.

"she's the one who kicked me in the balls!" he yells. i look down at yubin to see her laughing again pointing at yoongi and clapping in delight. "good job" i hug her tighter and laugh at yoongi's annoyed expression. i pick up the remote and choose 'my neighbour totoro'. "kid friendly" i smile smugly at the two oldest kids as they grown and complain about my choice.

we finish the movie and i look over to yoongi to see him asleep, cuddling angel and lisa. i look down at yubin and see her yawning slowly. i smile at her and cuddle into yoongi's side but not before kissing the two oldest kids on the forehead and whispering goodnight to the sleeping bodies next to me. "night night jimi jimi" yubin whispers and pokes my nose again.

"night night binnie" i smile and rest my head on yoongi's shoulder. soon enough i'm lulled to sleep, feeling absolutely at peace.

---
oh my god why is it everytime i write a chapter is always bc kimyugyms is thirsty for it smh
ITS TIME TO EXPOSE kimyugyms ANYWAY

---oh my god why is it everytime i write a chapter is always bc kimyugyms is thirsty for it smhITS TIME TO EXPOSE kimyugyms ANYWAY

BONUS ROUND

disgusting😤😤😤😤😤lol i wrote this so quick and it's actually so shit but i got so emo imagining jimin with lil yubin ohmanyways,,,hope u liked thissee u next time

disgusting😤😤😤😤😤
lol i wrote this so quick and it's actually so shit but i got so emo imagining jimin with lil yubin ohm
anyways,,,
hope u liked this
see u next time

- alex