blood, sweat & min yoongi's broken leg

"for fucks sake jimin, just get me the fucking fanta" yoongi yells at me. i laugh loudly as he tries to run after me, his crutches slowing him down significantly. i run into the corner store and grab out the fanta yoongi wanted and a box of cookies & cream flavoured pocky.

i walk up to the counter, running my fingers through my newly dyed orange hair. it was yoongi's idea. "because you're my pumpkin" he smiled and kissed my cheek and he got the hair dye out from under the sink. the cashier turns around to serve me.

"jimin?"

"hong jisoo?" i exclaim, shocked at the familiar face in front of me. "i never thought i'd see you again!" he smiles widely. we talk for another ten minutes about old school stories and memories that bring smiles to our faces.

he then rings up my items and i give him the money. "the offer still stands jimin" he says, staring into my eyes. "what offer?" i question. "the offer for you to join my bible study group". i stifle a laugh at jisoo's serious expression. "i'll consider it" i say, taking my items.

"park jimin you little shit!". jisoo squeals a little as he hears the swear word pass through yoongi's lips. uh oh. yoongi hobbles over to me, an angry look on his face. "you left me on the street by myself you dick!" he smacked me, completely ignoring jisoo.

jisoo shuffles back slightly as he hears yoongi's words. yoongi turns his head to look at jisoo. as soon as he sees him, he takes one arm off of his crutches and wraps it around my waist and kisses my cheek. "so who's this babe?" he asks, smirking at me.

"t-this is my old f-friend hong jisoo, jisoo this is min yoongi" i stutter at the sudden contact and at the fact that yoongi's hand is dipping dangerously low on my hip. "i'm his boyfriend" he says and slips his hand down to rest on my ass. "jimin why don't you go wait outside while i have a chat with jisoo here" yoongi smiles threateningly at me.

i squeak softly as yoongi motions for me to go outside. i take my purchases and run outside. yoongi walks out five minutes later a satisfied smirk adorning his features. "w-what did you say to him?". "oh don't worry darling i just told him to stay away from my man or i'll shove his bible so far up his-" "yoongi!" i yell, laughing loudly at the boy.

"can you help me walk jimin? my leg is killing me" yoongi leans against my side, pouting like the little bitch he is. i sigh and motion for yoongi to put his arm around my neck. first he grabs his crutches with one hand, wincing at from pressure on his leg. then he wraps his arms around me neck and i sweep his legs out from under him.

"winning those five stars in just dance was totally worth the broken leg" he laughs. "i will drop you" i retort as i continue down the empty street. "no you won't!" he kisses my nose and i blush bright red.

after a chaotic ten minutes of walking which included yoongi singing cheer up and me almost dropping him three times, we finally get home. yoongi reaches over and unlocks the door for me and i lay him down on the lounge. but in the process of doing so i trip and land on top of him.

fuck. oh fuck.

yoongi moves his head up to my neck, breathing slowly, sending shivers like waves through my veins. he ghosts his lips over my cold neck before finally kissing my skin slowly and sweetly. his hands slide up my chest and latch together around my neck.

he continues peppering kisses across my smooth skin. he reaches my adams apple and moves upward towards my jaw. after laying kisses over every inch on my skin he pulls back, smiling at me as if i was an angel. but he has it the wrong way.

he is the true angel. he is so beautiful. he is a work of art and i want to have him all to myself. the weight of my thoughts dawn on me. i want him all to myself. i shouldn't but i cannot help it. i stare at him a while taking in not only his features but his existence, his very essence until i am interrupted.

"so you wanna play another round of just dance?"

"fuck off"

---
weLp that just happened
this chapter is dedicated to kimyugyms bc fav
also seungkwan is moving up my bias list in svt
this boy is so rude
but no matter how many times seungkwan will try to make me swerve i will never ever stop biasing wonwoo because he is the light of my life and i love him with all my tiny lil baby heart
anyways,,,
hope u liked this
see u next time

- alex