fr he ain't straight at all [smut warning]

{it's happening y'all we got a smut warning}

----

incoming call from iamyesinfired

i panic and quickly deny the call. fuck. what the fuck am i supposed to do? i miss him so much but everything feels completely different now.

incoming call from iamyesinfired

i answer it but end the call a split second later. goddammit, now he's going to know i'm putting it off. i take a deep breath and place my palm flat on my chest as if it will calm my rapidly beating heart.

incoming call from iamyesinfired

i accept the call as soon as the icon displays on my screen. yoongi's face pops and and strangely his features are lined with worry and concern. i drop my gaze to the floor as i feel the guilt seep in.

"jimin are you okay!" he yells, moving closer to the screen to inspect my face. "i-i'm fine hyung, i just didn't have time to text you, i'm really sorry" i lie quickly the guilt in my chest multiplying with every word that leaves my lips.

"baby boy i missed you" he bit his lip and looked straight into my eyes, his gaze burning through my flesh like fire. he shifts backward slightly and i see that he is only wearing a pair of loose fitting boxers. as he moves his boxers fall slightly and dip below his hip bones exposing his skin and making mine heat up.

yoongi looks up and observes my face. he then smirks. "is someone getting a bit hot and flustered" he runs his index finger over his lips, teasingly. "n-n-no" i stutter slightly moving the screen of my laptop up just in case.

his hands drops down to his boxers and he winds the material in between his slim fingers. "are you sure baby boy?" he pulls them down slightly so they just barely cover his crotch. i whimper as my pants begin to feel tight.

"do you want me to help you with your little problem baby boy?" he bites his lip as he inches his face closer to the screen. "y-yes please yoongi" i moan breathily. "no, no, no baby boy that's not my name" he stares right at me. "p-please help me daddy" i beg.

"that's my boy" he smirks, motioning for me to take off my pants. i shakily unbutton my pants and slide then down my legs, leaving them at my ankles. my erection pushes at my tight boxes and i whine at the friction. i look at the screen shyly my hand lingering on the waistband. yoongi smiles at me reassuringly and i feel a small burst of courage.

i slide off my boxers and my dick springs free. the cold air rushes past my dick and yoongi smirks as i whimper. "you have such a pretty cock baby boy" he admires my body and smiles. "i wish it was my hand on your prince parts kitten" he bites his lip.

i put a quivering hand on my hard cock and run my thumb over my slit. "keep going kitten i want to see you cum". i begin to pump myself slowly, using my free hand to cover my mouth to muffle my moans leaking from my lips as i stroke my shaft. "kitten don't do that, i wanna hear you scream" he orders and i remove my hand from my mouth.

i run my thumb over my slit again, covering my tip in pre-cum. "ahh fuck" i moan. "no swearing kitten, only bad boys swear and bad boys get punished". "y-yes daddy" i whine as i rub my cock, keeping the same slow pace as before. "go faster kitten, i want to see your pretty little cock cum for me". i move up so yoongi can see me better. "kitten you look so sinful sitting their pumping your cock for me, moaning my name" i whimper and slow my movements for a second and look into yoongi's eyes. "your prince parts look so pretty all wet for me kitten" he purrs and i moan loudly and close my eyes imagining his hand on my cock.

"look me in the eyes when you cum kitten" he orders and i force my eyes open and pump my shaft faster and faster and moan louder and louder. "when i see you next i'm going to make you cum for me" yoongi growls loudly. i use one hand to stroke my cock and the other to rub the tip. "i wish i could paint you skin with hickies kitten". I whimper as i feel a tightness begin to form in my stomach.

"d-daddy i'm about to c-cum" i whimper as i feel myself near my climax. "scream my name kitten, cum for me" "d-daddy!" i scream and pant as i quicken my pace and i finally release all over my chest. my cock twitches as i stroke through my orgasm.

"good boy jimin" he smirks and scans my body.

"you've been a very good boy"

---
holy jisoos above please forgive me for my sins
i wrote all of this at school today please stab me
also oitmlgz is a hoe.
anyways 5K READS FUCKIFN CHOKE ME
WHAT THTE FUCK
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST FICKCUF
hope u liked this
see u next time

- alex