FINAL CHAPTER MY WIG FLEW

「jimin」

it's been about three weeks since yoongi proposed that night in the park. we thought our lives would become harder and more tiresome with the extensive planning required for the wedding, but we became closer and our lives seemed to fly by as we fantasized over each different decision involved with the wedding.

i never envisioned my future like this. i thought i would grow old with yerin, or at least another woman, but as yoongi excitedly flips through magazine after magazine of wedding ideas, decorations, and catering options, my heart swells to at least a million times the normal size and i couldn't imagine living and loving anyone else.

yoongi went to the store as soon as he woke up this morning and bought what seemed like thousands of wedding magazines and now he's sat on the bed, on our bed, reading through them, sometimes making comments and suggestions as i hum and nod to each of them, too focused on him to really process and think about what he's saying.

"oh my god we should get my grandma to sing" yoongi laughs and leans his head back onto the backboard of the bed, the bed creaking slightly. "my soul would leave my body and go to heaven" i rest my head on his shoulder, nuzzling into his warmth.

"that's so stupid jimin, you're not going to heaven" he pokes my side and i flinch away as my mouth drops open in faux shock. smacking his arm lightly, i settle back down, this time laying down, my head on yoongi's thigh. he trails his spare hand through my hair, stroking it as i smile at him softly.

"you're so pretty" he sighs going back to the magazines, leaving me to blush and smile contently. "we need to make a guest list" yoongi groans as the words leave my mouth. "stop being an anti-social little shit and help me do this" i pull out my phone and open notes, typing in a title and looking at yoongi expectantly. "ugh well i guess like grandma and that's it".

"yoongi!" he pouts down at me and exhales loudly. "fine, let's invite my sister and her little brats". "okay! also namjoon and jin" i smile and write their names down quickly, ducking my head and keeping my focus on the page to avoid yoongi's smirk. "keep your mouth shut if you're not going to help me" i mutter, thinking of yoongi's smirk.

"we should invite jisoo!" i smile and go to write his name down when yoongi's hand stops mine. "make sure you put him at the back but like where he can see us clearly because i want him to know that you're mine and not his, the stupid jesus loving fu-"

"yoongi! how many times do i have to say it, stop bullying jisoo" i smack his hand away and continue writing down his name, secretly keeping in mind what he said about the seating plan. "my family will probably show up if i ask" i write their names down and i freeze as i feel yoongi tense beneath my head.

"i-i" he stutters, his eyes glassy and his lip trembling as he struggled to express himself in words. whenever his family, specifically his father, came up in conversation he would space out and become unresponsive for seconds, even minutes at a time.

"don't worry yoongs, we'll make it work somehow" i reassure him and hold his hand, squeezing it tightly to try and bring him back down to earth. he snaps out of his trance-like condition and shakes his head slightly, his hair falling in front of his eyes. i brush it out of his eyes and he smiles at me and motions for me to continue writing.

we resume writing and coming up with the names of our friends and family who we wish to attend our wedding. it still feels kind of surreal or not really real that we, yoongi and i, are getting married. sometimes i just feel like shouting it from the rooftops, i'm just so excited that i'm marrying the sweetest, hottest piece of ass on planet earth.

yoongi decides to pick up the phone and call his grandmother to tell her about the wedding. "hey grandma uh- jimin and i have uh- sometime to tell you" he looks at me and stifles a laugh. "yes dearie?" i hear her question as yoongi puts the phone on speaker mode.

"jimin and i are getting married" he says and then holds his breath as the phone goes silent. we wait for about a minute with baited breaths, all we hear is soft breathing coming from the phone. our heads snap up in unison as the door to our bedroom slams open. i sit up straight as a pin as a short figure stands in the doorway.

"and you didn't think to tell me!" yoongi's grandma walks into the room, her phone still pressed to her ear, a little frown on her lips. "g-grandma!" yoongi yells in complete shock whereas my mouth is open and i'm completely frozen. "how the fuck did she get here so quickly?" i think in awe and a tiny bit of terror.

"you boys are gonna be the death of me i swear" she sighs and puts her phone down on the bed, waddling towards me and basically picks me up off the bed, the breathe leaving my lungs rapidly. she wraps her arms around me and hugs me so tight i swear my heart just exploded. she sets me down and smiles widely.

"you're finally going to be my grandson!" she squeals and holds yoongi's hands in hers, shaking them up and down in excitement. her smile is contagious as yoongi and i both start grinning happily at her actions. her head perks up suddenly and she scampers out of the room quickly.

yoongi and i both look at each other, our gazes filled with confusion when before we could even blink she returns with two cartons of strawberry milk. she pushes the cartons into our hands and we start drinking them, still completely confused.

"drink up you'll need your strength for your wedding night" she sings and grins sweetly. i spit out my milk in shock, spluttering and blubbering as i try to string together a sentence but completely failing quite miserably. "remember jimin, spitters are quitters!" she waves at us and leaves the room.

"oh my fucking god" yoongi chokes out laughing at my expression. "wedding cancelled i'm gonna go jump off an overpass" i groan drinking the rest of my milk. "damn lemme film that shit i need the views" yoongi finishes his milk off and lays down on the bed.

i flop down next to him and snuggle into his side. i forget everything else and just focus on the warmth he exerts and how much i love him. that's all i think of until we drift off, still in each others arms.

and i couldn't imagine anywhere i'd rather be than in the arms of the boy with the mint green hair. the boy i loved.

---
well if you've read the title you already know
this is the last chapter of daddy.com
IM SO SAD WTF
THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL
it's in it's planning stages right now so don't worry
there will probably be one more chapter after this just filled with thank you's and stuff
but thank you all for reading this book. it's brought me so much happiness and some fond memories of writing the chapters and reading your comments, messages and feedback.
and so for the last time in daddy.com
hope u enjoyed this!
see u in the next book!

- alex!