IT'S LIT😩👅💦 [smut warning]

+jimin+

"i never see you!" i whisper into the phone. "i'm coming home tonight baby" he says and a smile creeps it's way onto my face. "you say you never see me but tonight you'll be seeing my dick" he laughs loudly as he finishes speaking and i feel my cheeks heat up. "s-shut up daddy" i mutter. we say our goodbyes and end the call.

i walk outside and lock the front door swiftly as i begin my trip to the bus stop where yoongi should be waiting for me. this moment reminded me of
the first time we met. i remember seeing him for the first time and how my chest was on fire with affection and my stomach was going crazy.

even today, every time i see him the same feeling of giddiness runs through my system. he takes my breath away. i finally arrive and see him waiting for me, clad in his suit and tie. "holy shit he looks hot" i whisper under my breath and i begin to run to him. he spots me and holds his arms out and embraces me tightly, burying his head into the crook of my neck.

"i missed you princess" he mumbles, his words making my skin tingle with joy. "i missed you too daddy" i smile and pull back from the hug to kiss his cheek. "let's get you home and naked" yoongi whispers into my ear. i am shook.

he slips his hand into mine and we walk to my house, happily talking and laughing about what we did in each others absence. i clutch his hand tightly trying to warm his icy cold hands with mine. we walk up to our house and as soon as we're out of view to the street, yoongi lifts me up by my legs and i wrap my legs around his waist quickly.

he places his hand on the bottom of my trembling thighs to keep me upright. he pushes me up against the door as he fumbles with the keys. he pushes the door open roughly and lays me down on the couch. yoongi shuts the door and climbs on top of me, connecting our lips as his hands roam my clothed chest. i moan quietly as his attacks my neck, leaving scattered marks.

i quickly unbutton his shirt and he trails his hands along the buttons on the front of my shirt and slowly unbuttons it, inch by inch, teasing me. i squirm as his cold fingers graze my skin. i raise my knee to brush over his crotch and his stifles a moan against my neck. "eager little kitten are we?" his drags his lips up my neck, ghosting them mere millimetres away from my swollen lips.

his gaze burns into mine as he slips off my shirt and slides my sweatpants off. i unbutton his pants and slide then down to his ankles. he moves to the side of the couch as i stand in front of him. i sink to my knees. i slide my hands down his body towards his boxers.

i start to stroke him through the thin fabric, slowly slowly him, lingering on his lips as he moans. i move my head towards his crotch and he groans in pleasure. i place my lips on his boxers and he shudders at the sudden warmth to his already sensitive cock.

when i pull his boxers down, yoongi groans at the sudden rush of cold air to his cock. i reach over to the cabinet beside the couch and open the draw, pulling out some lube. it's cold on my palm and when i begin to rub yoongi's cock with my lube covered hand he shivers and pants from the cold. "come on princess, show me how much you love daddy's cock" he pulling me up to straddle his hips.

yoongi doesn't give me a chance to respond in any way before he lines his cock up and pushes my hips down. his cock fills me up completely and i yell at the sudden feeling. "d-daddy" i moan, resting my hands on his shoulders. "fuck you're so tight princess" he laughs breathily and raises my chin to guide my eyes to gaze into his.

"ride daddy's cock princess, show me what a good boy you are" he growls and i begin to raise my hips, bringing myself up from his cock before i slam down roughly, digging my fingernails into yoongi's shoulder at the sheer pleasure i felt from yoongi fucking me. yoongi moved slightly so that every single time i slammed down onto his cock it hit my prostate, flooding pleasure through my body.

"turn around kitten" he moans and i move off him to my hands and knees. yoongi fucks me slow and hard until my legs shake and i see stars. "daddy pl-" my sentence is cut off as yoongi pounds into me impossibly deeper. all my thoughts are drowned out by my moans. yoongi reaches his hand around my waist to my cock and he begins to rub my cock in time with the pace of his thrusts.

by this point i'm screaming in pleasure and i can feel tears swim in my eyes as yoongi continues to fuck me. "i'm c-close d-daddy" i whine as the knot in my stomach becomes more and more present. "come for daddy, come for me princess" he moans and the knot tightens as i release all over yoongi's hand. i fell his cock twitch as he spills his cum inside me.

he kisses my cheek and i collapse from exhaustion. "you were so good princess" he mumbles as he lies down next to me and i smile at the praise.

---
HYE GUYS
there's no excuse for my shitty upload pattern rip i was just depressed and i had no motivation
WE HIT 80K AND I CRIED LIKE A BABY TBH THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING AND VOTING AND COMMENTING ITS BEEN SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS BOOK SO FAR AND I HOPE WE CAN CONTINUE TO HAVE FUN TOGETHER!
ANYWAY
kimyugyms

---HYE GUYSthere's no excuse for my shitty upload pattern rip i was just depressed and i had no motivationWE HIT 80K AND I CRIED LIKE A BABY TBH THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING AND VOTING AND COMMENTING ITS BEEN SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS BOOK SO FAR AND...

SUCC IT LIKE IT'S HANSOLS DICK DHSHSGSSHSHSHHS
I MADE THIS CHAPTER EXTRA LONG FOR Y'ALL TO MAKE UP FOR MY ABSENCE
ALSO I GOT A UKULELE ITS REALLY COOL !!!!!
and i made an ig acc for my kpop dance covers!!
it's @/exydances  follow if u want lmao
hope u liked this
see u next time

- alex