45- real life

Chris sighed as he pulled into the parking lot in front of Liberty's condo. He had half a mind to leave, he couldn't stomach the thought of seeing Liberty. He loved her so much that it hurt. It hurt him so much more he couldn't be with her.

But he had to do what he thought was right, and if that included staying with the mother of his child then that's what he would do. Chris got out of his car and headed to the door that would lead him straight to Liberty.

As Chris lifted his hand to knock, the door swung on and on the other end to greet him was Aaron. "Hey, dude." Aaron smiled at him and gestured for him to come inside. Aaron moved out of the way as Chris walked in and he closed the door behind him. "Everyone's in the living room." Aaron stated.

Chris's eyes followed Aaron as he walked toward the kitchen, assuming that he was make drunk food for everyone. Chris made his way to the living room while taking in his surroundings to see if anything has changed since the few months he hasn't been around.

"Chris." Liberty sighed as she made eye contact with him, "You're here." She said, her voice full of hope. It was as if the sight of him sobered her up.

"Why'd you call me here?" Chris asked, moving his gaze from the curly haired blonde onto everyone else who was in the living room. Sebastian and Anthony were thumb wrestling on the sofa, while Scarlett and Elizabeth rummaged through Liberty's DVD collection.

"It's about Minka." Liberty said, moving around the sofa to come face to face with Chris.

"Oh Jesus, not this again." Chris rolled his eyes, and turned away from Liberty's gaze for a small second.

"I saw her tonight, while we were out drinking." Liberty started explaining, Chris turned his head to the left where he saw Hemsworth nodding his head and mouthing, 'She's telling the truth' to him.

"She was pounding shots left and right, Chris. Hey." Liberty said, cupping Chris's cheek and turning his face to look at her. "I don't think she's pregnant, in fact I don't think she ever was."

Chris scoffed and pushed Liberty's hand off of his face, "Are you kidding me? Are you seriously that upset that I didn't pick you that you're going to make up these kid of lies?"

Liberty stepped back from Chris and now everyone stopped what they were doing and watched the scene unfold in front of them. "I'm not lying to you! Why would I?" Liberty started to raise her voice, which she knew would only cause problems.

"Because you're upset that's why! Because you can't be with me the way you want. Because even though I love you, I can't be with you." Chris yelled, his face was red and tears were brimming in his eyes. "I can't do this. It hurts. It hurts me to think that you hate my relationship with Minka so much, you'd go so far as to say that she's not actually pregnant with my child."

"I can't believe you actually think I'd lie to you about this!" Liberty and Chris were having a screaming match now. Tears fell down both of their faces. "I'm on your side! I was have been, why are you making me out to be the bad guy? It's Minka, whose doing this to us!"

"No!" Chris screamed, "It's you, whose doing this!" Chris started walking away from Liberty. He was afraid of losing control of his emotions, he couldn't look at her another minute without feeling like his world was falling apart. "I can't do this, anymore. I'm done."

Chris opened the front door he was now standing in front of and stopped in the doorframe.

"When you walk out that door, don't you come back no more." Liberty yelled to his back, as her body racked with sobs. By now everyone was behind her wondering whether it was they're place to step in and help them. But by the time anyone had a chance to speak the door was slammed shut and the only sound in the room was the sound of Liberty falling to her knees with her sobs filling the void.

a/n: tbh i've had "leave me lonely"
on repeat and i wanted to find
a way to fit into this chapter
so here it is