67 - real life

Liberty pulled up Chris's apartment, after along day of shopping of all the things she'd need for the baby before he come. She was exhausted, had stomach pains and wanted nothing more than to climb into bed with Chris and nap forever.

But that wasn't going to happen, Sebastian and Anthony decided not to throw Liberty's baby shower until they knew the gender of the baby.
So together they convinced Liberty to go baby shopping while they set up a surprise baby shower in Chris's apartment.

Anthony and Sebastian spent all day yesterday buying everything blue that they could just to prepare for shower. As soon Liberty started to turn the handle Sebastian gestured for everyone to hide so they jump out yell surprise.

Liberty made her way into the apartment, being met by a chorus of 'surprise' she jumped at the sound. "Oh my god," Liberty smiled while laughing. "This is amazing." She stated as she made her way over to Sebastian and Anthony who both had the biggest smiles on their faces.

She hugged them both and her eyes started watering, "Sorry, I'm not going to cry." Liberty said quickly, wiping her eyes. "It's the hormones." They guys laughed as they led her around the room, showing her everything that they had set up for the party.

"Here we have all the food. We only put out food you've been craving like wings, chocolate pie and grapes." Anthony explained and pointed to the long table infront of them.

"All these random foods that make absolutely no sense, basically." Sebastian interjected and Liberty rolled her eyes, slapping him lightly on the shoulder.

"All this is really great guys. I just need to sit down real quick." Liberty said quickly, waddling her way over to the recliner next to a table of gifts.

"Is everything okay?" Elizabeth asked from the chair next to her, "Should I go get Chris?"

Liberty nodded her head and Sebastian appeared by her side as Elizabeth took off to find Chris amongst the guest. "Liberty, what's wrong?"

"It's just I've had these weird stomach pains all day, and now I'm starting to think that maybe they aren't stomach pains." Liberty explained to Sebastian and she could see Chris running towards her, Lizzie and Scarlett trailing behind him.

Chris stood by Sebastian, bow they were nothing looking down at her trying to figure out what's wrong. "Why do you say that?" Sebastian asked, scared of the answer.

"Because I either just peed myself or my water just broke." Liberty whispered and Chris started pacing back and forth.

"Are you sure? I mean there's not even a puddle of water around you! Are you sure?" Chris asked her multiple times as Scarlett helped Liberty get up and everyone started walking out of the apartment together.

"Are you seriously questioning me? At this time." Liberty yelled at him and that was enough to make Chris shut up and smile. "We're having a baby!"