Help

A/N If you are unfamilier with my work, I make it so werewolves' inner wolf can talk to them. When it's the inner wolf talking, the text will be bold and italicized. 

***********************************************************************************************************

King Kenrick's POV

I looked at the pages that spread across my desk with frustration. There was now a hole in the front of the castle. Nobody got hurt, and I'm grateful for that, but there is a hole in my wall!

"Sir?" my right-arm asked opening my door just a little and poking his head in, "there's a boy here that says he thinks you have a security problem." 

Well, no duh, Sherlock. 

"Of course I have a security problem," I yelled, "There's a hole in my wall! The builders are still here right? If they're not I need you to call their alpha and have them come back. I need this hole fixed."

"They're still here, sir, but that's not the security problem the boy is talking about," he said, stepping into my office the rest of the way, "You also have a missing HMH girl that's managed to break out 29 times in the past 12 years."

Impressive. Not sure I actually believe it, or maybe everyone in her HMH just needs to be fired. 

I ignored the snark remarks from my wolf and focused on Donovan. 

"A human?" I asked, with confusion evident in my voice. 

That made no sense, what-so-ever. How could a little human girl get past security 29 times? Sure security at HMHs isn't the best. It's not a prison, but if they tracked her down 29 times they would have upped the security for her at very least. 

Maybe she learned mind control or perhaps she just knows how to wrinkle the fabric of space so she can go  a thousand miles in a single step,  my wolf thought sarcastically, I'm telling you, everyone in her HMH needs to be fired. 

Would you be quite, I told my wolf, this is human business. 

Is not. It has to do with a girl that is mated to a wolf. That's wolf business as much as human. 

Shut up, or I won't shift for a week. 

"Yes, sir," Donovan replied, "I have her file right here."

I took the file from him and looked curiously at the picture on the cover. A girl with hair the color of aspen leaves in the fall and eyes the color of oak leaves in the summer looked up at me from her two dimensional prison. She wasn't smiling or glaring at the camera. Instead, you could see fire behind her expression. A natural look that told the viewer that she wasn't going to let anything stand in her way. She was going to come out on top, regardless of what she had to do to get there.

Pretty don't you think? She has a natural aura of power around her, and that's only in a picture. Imagine what that's like in real life. 

This small glimpse into the girl's eyes made me more cautious when I opened the front cover; almost as if what was inside was more impressive than anyone had a right to see. 

When I started to read, I realized that I was right. 

First encounter with werewolves: bit her captors, hid up a tree, and jumped into a river to get away from them, would have managed if she knew how to swim. No signs of fear or confusion.