Cage

I blinked a couple times to clear my vision before looking around. 

Cage, I was in, yet another, cage. Why couldn't people just learn that I cages don't work on me and stop trying to put me in one? 

I stood up from the cot I had been lying on and walked around, getting a feel for my newest terms of confinement. 

"This is impressive, it's even more so than the solitary confinement cell at the HMH. There people freaked out when I broke the cameras and they rushed in without really thinking about it. Here, there aren't cameras, so I'm sure none of you would rush in without thinking if I broke something. You wouldn't know!

Wait, you would know because there are at least three people listening to me talking right now. The alpha lady that I made a fool of, Chase, who  I made a bigger fool of and the dragon, who I made a fool of by distracting. I do make a good distraction, though. Who wouldn't want to pay more attention to the person who stuck swords in their back? No one, that's who. Dragons have thick skin, I remember, but even they can feel it when someone digs a pair of three foot swords into their backs. 

Do you want to know how I know you're all listening? I know you're listening because I've been drugged. Nobody gives someone a drug to make them talk more without listening to what the person's going to say. This does feel weird, though. I didn't even talk this much when I got bored in solitary confinement and was telling stories to Bambi. 

I know! I'm going to tell you guys some stories. The one about putting tracking beacons on squirrels and rabbits are over told. I like the part about trapping a werewolf in a hole that wasn't big enough for him to shift in, but it has the same problems as the other ones. Maybe I'll just tell you about some of my escapes from when I was younger. 

Is this cell intended to make me go insane? I don't think it will work, I'm use to the white

There was this one time when I stuffed a bunch of pillows under my blanket and climbed into the ventilation shaft that someone was stupid enough to place right above my bed. Then I crawled to the front door and just walked right out. They put cameras facing the door after that. 

Are you guys planning on giving me food through that little metal door? It looks about the right size, one inch high and if I had to guess about a foot long. 

Another time I snuck away during lunch time because they were letting us eat lunch outside. I climbed up a tree and because all the trees were really close together I jumped from one tree to the next. Really difficult if you think about it. I probably could have broken something easily. 

Did you guys know that I can't light anything on fire? And even if I did, lighting the padding on my cell on fire sounds like a horrible idea. That could get me killed. You should put padding in here it's much more comfortable. 

When I was little,maybe seven or eight I was being guarded by a lady because at that point in time they realized that I needed a guard. She was trying to be nice and gave me streamers to play with. Nice thick cloth streamers that wouldn't break if I got them caught on one of the trees. I convinced her to let me play with them outside and, pretending to play with them, I tied her to the tree more securely than a tree is tied to the ground. 

Why don't I get a separate room for a toilet? And a sink! I'm a girl, I want a sink. 

I once spent a whole week creating a fake trail leading to a lake. On this trail I left pieces of my clothing and I even trailed blood on it from when I fell down and skinned my knee. Then  one night I snuck out my window and followed the trail about half way before breaking off and running somewhere else.

Are there really not cameras in here or are they just kind of small, Because I don't think it's smart to not keep an eye on your prisoners. 

For my tenth birthday I decided that my birthday present to me was going to be that I would  lite the HMH on fire. It burned to the ground and forever after they were more careful about where they stored their emergency matches.