| BOMBSHELLS |

This had been one really long day for Austin. He couldn't wait to get home and take a very long relaxing shower.

He was walking to his car when he spotted Nicole sitting on the hood waiting for him. What really made him stop was the person she was busy chatting with.

"Oh, come on!" He muttered to himself, trying to think of a way to get that guy to disappear and stop showing up everywhere Austin looked or went. I mean, he was handsome and all but could he take it somewhere else!

Austin couldn't deny it to himself that the guy had popped up a few times in his head but today was certainly not the day for Austin to think of how Noah's smile captivated him every single time. Or how his well defined biceps made Austin want to run his hands all over them and maybe be engulfed in them.

And he most certainly wasn't thinking of how good it would feel if Noah ran his hands though his hair. Nope, he wasn't !

Yea..right!

As Austin approached his car, Noah saw him as he looked up and flashed him a quick, suggestive smile. Nicky hadn't seen Austin yet, though, because she had her back towards him and was too consumed in her chatter to notice Noah's shift of attention.

"Hey there sexy !" Noah greeted.

That flirting was not helping Austin's attraction to the guy lessen and it seemed like Noah knew it too. Luckily, Austin was a master at disguising his true feelings. A lot of things always went through his head but only a minimalist amount was ever filtered to the surface.

"What are you doing by my car!"

"Oh, hey Austin," Nicky finally noticed his presence. "We're giving him a ride home."

"I'm sorry," Austin began, "Can you repeat that? It sounded like you said this creep is getting in my car!"

"It's because that's what I said." She said, patting him on the shoulder gently.

"Why, I clearly remember you getting out of a car this morning." he said to Noah.

"Yea, well, that was my buddy's ride. He had shit to do so I told him I would ride with you."

"In that case, you better start calling your parents to come pick you up. Or you can start walking, 'cause no way I'm driving you anywhere. I've had a really long day and you in my car is the last straw that might break my back." Austin said, opening the door to the driver's seat .

"Austin, don't be an ass," Nicky reprimanded. "Get in Noah." she held the back door for him. He shamelessly hopped in, leaving Austin speechless.

"I owe you one Austin," Noah said once they were all in the car.

"Don't thank me before we actually get there. I could just as easily throw you out."

"You talk a big game, big guy!" Noah mocked and his wide grin made Austin's blood boil.

"Can you please shut your yap!"

"No way, I like making you angry. Wanna know why ?" Noah asked, wiggling his brows.

"Keep it to yourself."

"You're much sexier when you're agitated."

"Oh god!"

"Nope, just me!"

"Nicky, where's Sam?" Austin asked, trying to ignore Noah.

"I thought he left with Colby." Nicky answered distractedly.

Austin turned abruptly to look at his sister, "And don't you think that's information you should have provided I don't know.. LIKE TEN MINUTES AGO!"

"Sorry, but it's really hard to interrupt when you two are flirting." Oh no. Nicky had been bitten by the same bug that had bit Noah! She was spewing nonsense, too!