| THE PROMISCUOUS GIRLFRIEND |

"So, are you ever gonna tell me about these scars on your chest?" Austin asked Noah.

They were lying on a large beach towel. Noah was on his back and his hand was tight around Austin so that Austin was lying halfway on top of him. Austin was studying Noah's chest and running his fingers along each scar.

The sun beat down mercilessly but they were sheltered beneath an umbrella. They were only wearing beach shorts and their chests were bare. They had not done much swimming. The heat of the sun exhausted them within a very short time, so they cuddled in the sand instead.

There were very few people around.

"It's a long story." Noah's face fell.

"We have time, but you don't have to if you're not comfortable with it." Austin said, seeing the change in Noah's mood.

"We're here to have fun and relax, I don't want to bore you with stories from my past...please."

"Ok.." Austin said, but he clearly still wanted to know, "I just hate seeing that someone hurt you."

"Don't worry, I'm alright." Noah said as he ran his hands through Austin's wet hair.

"Just promise me one thing..." Austin requested.

"Anything." Noah responded without hesitation.

"That whoever is responsible paid dearly for it."

"They did.." Noah heart swelled from deep affection for Austin, seeing how much Austin genuinely cared for him. Nobody had in a long time.

"Good." Austin said then suddenly kissed the skin next to Noah's nipple. Electricity immediately shot through Noah's body and he closed his eyes as Austin proceeded to kiss his chest.

He couldn't hold back as the feel of Austin's lips persisted to torture him sweetly. He tried to pull Austin up for a kiss but Austin stopped his hand.

Austin shifted and threw his leg over Noah so that he was straddling him.

"You taste salty.." Austin said with a shy smile, still holding onto both of Noah's arms firmly.

"I want to know what you taste like." Noah looked up at Austin.

"Nope." Austin shook his head playfully.

"Please..." Austin's luscious bottom pressing hard on his manhood was not something he could ignore. All his blood was racing towards that region.

"What?" Seeing the look on Noah's face, Austin knew exactly what was happening to Noah but he was determined to tease him.

"You wanna wrestle for it?" Noah asked.

"You could try -" but before he could finish that sentence, Noah had him pinned to the ground and was on top of him.

"Wow, I seem to have overestimated my physical strength." Noah's eyes were thick with lust as he attacked Austin's lips vehemently.

Austin could feel something begin to poke at his thigh. He locked his ankles and hands behind Noah and immediately got engulfed by the passionate kiss. It was like Noah had been possessed by something that was making him want to devour Austin right then and there.