| SOMETHING ABOUT A LOUNGE CHAIR BY THE POOL |

Austin woke up a bit late as the late morning sun rays seeped though the small slits in the blinds. His eyes still felt heavy since he had spent the majority of last night with thoughts of Noah running wildly through his head.

His newfound attraction to the boy still made no sense to him and staying up all night stressing about it had not helped in the least because he could still feel Noah's cool lips on his warm skin.

On the plus side, at least this time he knew exactly where he was waking up at. Every fiber of his being was urging him to slowly close his eyes and catch some more sleep -it was a Sunday after all, but he felt uncomfortable about it . It would be kind of awkward showing up for breakfast during lunch time when he was a guest at the house.

He forced himself off the incredibly comfortable bed and dragged himself into the guest bathroom. It was as impressive as the room itself, full off fancy, imported everything -like something straight out of a Lifestyle Magazine. He relieved himself and stripped off his clothes before slipping into the shower.

The water was so warm and the pressure was amazing as it beat down on his skin positively freshening and relaxing him. He loved his shower at home but this shower was something else. Even breathing in the steam felt amazing. He couldn't believe he was standing naked in a bathroom that was under the same roof as Noah -it was both unsettling and slightly intriguing.

He liked the feeling of getting intrigued by that thought, he really did.

Every now and then he kept wondering ,what if Noah came looking for him and accidentally walked in on him fully naked and wet all over?

As he closed his eyes and enjoyed the warm droplets pelting on his skin,his mind suddenly flashed back to every single time his lips had come into contact with Noah's, or that one time he had confessed his true feelings to Noah in a drunken rant. And the most recent, the hallway make out session that had refused to leave his mind for even a second.

Uh-ow! His member was now rising at an alarming rate as he thought about all of it. This can't be happening, he thought. Apparently, that was not enough to cool down his racing nerves and heightening pulse. His shaft started throbbing when his mind went to a sleeveless Noah, imagining just how godly he would look without any fabric on his skin.

There was no going back now, he was a complete goner -he was basically free falling into a pit filled with wild thoughts of Noah. Only one way to get the excess heat to leave his body and he didn't have time to think twice about it as he grabbed himself and decided to take care of business.

He held onto the shower head and started slowly, savoring the relieving feeling that came along with it.

When he looked down, though, his first ever fantasy about Noah smacked him in the face, remembering how Noah had almost taken him in his mouth. He was filled with adrenaline and started pumping harder and harder until his legs almost gave in due to shaking and loss of strength.

He was finally done as he released his load onto the floor, some of it going to the glass barrier. He was exhausted, so he leaned against the wall and took deep breaths. He didn't have enough to strength left to think about what he had just done.

That didn't take long though and in no time, regret came flooding in. It was more a combination of relief, regret, shame, and a lot of other messed up feelings. He wanted to punch something hard only because going back to a time when he hadn't masturbated over Noah was not possible.