| SKIN TO SKIN |

NSFW WARNING!

Austin stood with his back to the guest room door, waiting for Noah to come out while he typed away on his phone. They had decided that it was best for Noah to sleep in the guest room; less temptation. He couldn't let Noah sleep in his room because, as much as he liked Noah, there were some probable things that he just wasn't ready for. Physical things.

It was Friday, the third day of their awesome sleepover. It had been an amazing three days: Driving to school together, coming home to an empty house with just the two of them, cooking up weird dishes together in the kitchen when they were not ordering take out and even getting to kiss each other goodnight and good morning.

It had been a great experience for both boys. Austin missed his mother and sister, sure, but he also loved spending all this time with Noah. There was one problem, though; even though he didn't want to take the next step accidentally with Noah, he usually found himself laying awake at night wishing Noah would come knocking in the middle of the night.

Noah felt the same as well. He wanted so bad to sneak into Austin's room at night and wrap his arms around the peacefully sleeping boy, but he did not want to screw things up by misreading the signs.

School had been the one downside to an otherwise perfect week. Austin kept running into everyone he did not like. Starting from Michael and Lira openly making out in the hallway... Then Colby and Lucy doing the same thing by his locker and the highlight of the week; seating next to Sam in every class. It was sickening.

They had decided to hold a party after school, Friday evening and invited a few kids from school.

"Hurry up!" Austin called through the door, "Gina and Claire just texted, they'll be here with the booze in twenty minutes!"

"I don't know what to wear." Noah said.

"Want me to come pick it out for you, princess?" Austin jibed.

The door opened then and Noah sneakily slid his hands around Austin's waist from behind. He brought his lips close to Austin's neck and whispered softly, "That would be great."

"Yea right, wear whatever you have on right now." Austin said as he leaned into Noah's body without turning around. He loved how strong and built Noah was and he always felt safe in his arms.

"What?" Noah asked.

"Huh?" Austin asked as he turned around to face Noah, "Oh. My. God!"

"I'm indecisive." Noah spoke casually, ignoring the baffled look on Austin's face and placed his hands on his hips.

"Y-you ...you..you're naked!" Austin observed out loud, "Like ...completely!"

"I know." Noah said with a cheeky smile.

"Wh-why?!" Austin asked as he tried his best not to look down at the magnificence that was Noah's manhood. It was really hard -to not look ...not what you're thinking.

"I was thinking ..I should just stay this way."

"Ok, I'm gonna say this although it should be fairly obvious; that is not an outfit, of any kind."

"Sure, it is. It's called a birthday suit." His body was gorgeous! And no matter how much Austin tried, his eyes kept involuntarily trailing down every now and then. Noah did not seem shy about his body, going by how comfortable he was just standing there, gloriously hanging. It was causing a swelling in a certain part of Austin that shouldn't have been on alert at the moment.