| A REACTION OR TWO |

He lay on his bed, patiently waiting for Nicky to arrive. He couldn't even play video games to pass the time. All that was running through his head was Noah and he wasn't sure whether he wanted those thoughts to stop or not.

His phone buzzed beside him and he checked it to find a text from an unknown number.

Hey sexy. -x

Austin creased his forehead, having no idea who this could be.

Who's this?! -A

The next came as soon as he sent his..

The forbidden fruit. ^.^ -x

Stop messing with me. Who are you ? -A

Search  deep within your soul, because there your answer lies......Or you can look out your window ;) -x

What?! Austin thought as he quickly rushed to the window and opened it.

"What the fuck!" He exclaimed as he spotted Noah, standing near the front door. Noah looked up and sent him a wink,which had Austin's insides turning in so many directions. The next thought that popped in his head was what he had just done a few minutes ago in his bathroom.

"Go away!" Austin mouthed before shutting his window and going back to his bed, his face growing hotter and his mind running at a dangerous speed.

You're breaking my heart sweetheart.  -x

Seriously, what is wrong with you ?! -A

You. -x

Lose my number, now! -A

I can't lose that which is engraved in my heart.  -x

That's it. Austin tossed his phone aside, refusing to chat with him. Ten minutes later, he heard a knock on his door so he rushed to open it, expecting it to be Nicky.

But the soft features of his face turned into a scowl when he saw Noah standing there, smirking like his life depended on it.

"You weren't replying back my texts so I had to come check on you."

"Well, as you can see, I'm ok. You can go now"

"You don't look ok." Noah feigned concern.

"What?!"

"You look like you need a kiss." Noah said with a grin, then pouted his lips and started making kissing sounds.

Austin reached out for Noah's arm and started inspecting his wrist as if looking for something.

"Oh, I didn't know, you're a foreplay guy."

"Don't flatter yourself." Austin said, still searching and patting occasionally.

"What are you doing?" Noah was now getting alarmed.

"Searching for the number of your primary care physician. Should be here somewhere.."

"It's written somewhere else but if you ask nicely, I'll let you look." Noah caught on quickly and played along, pointing to his pants as he flashed another one of his sexy smiles.

Austin couldn't take it anymore so he left and went to sit on his bed, leaving the door open. Noah came in and shut the door behind him, locking it for some unknown reason.When Austin heard the click he looked up quizzically at Noah.