| URGENT EMOTIONS AND ALL CARDS ON THE TABLE |

The two siblings were seated beside each other on a plush couch in the den as they waited for Noah to come back from upstairs so that they could watch a movie. It was warm and cozy in there but Austin felt cold and uneasy -probably as a result of his memory of last night.

"Austin," Nicky spoke to her brother. "You're literally shaking like a leaf!"

"Am I ?" Austin asked rhetorically, "I didn't notice."

"I know this is a lot and very confusing for you but you're gonna be alright. I promise."

"Quick recap: I spent most of yesterday with my tongue down the throat of .....Sir Flirts-A-Lot and I probably might have hooked up with him given slightly different circumstances. I got drugged as a result of whatever shady crap he was involved with wherever he is from and you're making me spend my Saturday night in the same house as him." He went on a rant, "And guess what, here's the twist of the knife on the already open wound that is my life; staying at said house , also, are the two people I want to strangle to the point of watching their faces change to a very dark shade of blue for hurting my baby sister -and I'm not kidding!" He finished, already out of breath.

"You don't need to worry about the whole Michael situation, ok?" She tried to calm him down, "You know I'm a big girl..and I'm also super smart. "

"I don't understand how you can be so calm right now." he said while shaking his head and creasing his forehead.

"After I went to Gina's, I cried so much I couldn't see straight; I also ate every snack in their fridge and went through two boxes of tissues. Anyway, after I was done, I realized that crying about it was useless and the moron didn't deserve it. In short, the bastard and his bitch are gonna pay ..dearly."

"I get the feeling Gina helped you realize that."

"She's the best."

"I don't wanna stay here, Nicky." Austin said, his tone a tad terrified.

"You have given me a lot of reasons why you don't but which one takes the cake?" Nicky asked him.

"It's more of a tie really," Austin replied.

"Why do you keep stressing about it?" Nicky questioned, "Noah is a really nice guy and you will realize that once you stop being so closed off."

"I'm sorry..closed off?"

"Did I somehow stutter?" She asked jokingly.

"What kind of great guy has ties to psychopaths!" Austin argued.

"Please, that dweeb is downright a stalker..maybe even a serial killer!" Nicky countered.

"Still not doing anything to subdue my stress levels here sis!"

"Think of it this way; you get to sleep in the guest room this time, which means that you can lock the door if you're worried Noah might sneak in and have his merry way with you when you're out...now that I think about it, that's hot." she teased.

"There are some things that a sister should never say to her brother regarding some activities involving her brother!"

"And I think we're way past that speech, Aussy." Nicky brushed him off.

"Still." Austin rolled his eyes while saying.

"Hey guys!" Noah came back, dressed in a pair of black basketball shorts and a grey tank top. He went over and plopped himself onto the couch next to Austin, which made Austin flinch and visibly stiffen. Nicky cheekily got off and sat on the beanbag chair, picking up the remote to the amazingly bitching entertainment center that belonged to the Dawsons -every part of it was literally high-tech and had the latest models there were.