BAAM (27)

Important note after chapter. Please read it. (It's not bad).

Holly' pov:

The weekend had finally came. I had spent the entire week avoiding the pack and talking to Marcus more. He had to work Friday night, but he had said he would be free all day on Saturday. He had been telling me that he had something very important to tell me, that he thought best to wait until the weekend. I hadn't had a clue as to what else I could be told. It was making me a bit nervous.

I hung out in my room most of the evening, doing nothing but cleaning and watching tv. I was even bored enough to do some yoga, which I never did. Chris came into my room a couple of times, being an annoyance.

I went to bed early, not sure what else to do. Wondering if I'd dream of Raegan, I went to sleep quick, in hopes that I would. I didn't.

Morning came, well early morning. I felt something brush against my nose. Swiping a hand at it, I turned around and buried deeper into the bed. My bed sunk down with added weight and the nose toucher came back. I swept at it and switched position again.

A chuckle made me pause. "You gotta get up if we're going to go for a run," said the husky voice of nonother than Marcus.

I peered up at him through heavy eyelids. "What time is it?" I croaked.

Marcus turned to look at the clock by my night stand. "5:30 on the dot."

I blinked up at him. "As in the a.m.?"

He just smiled.

I threw the cover over my head. "You're crazy! It's too early, come back in five hours. When it's actually daylight."

He got up and gave me a good shake. "C'mon, early bird catches the worm."

"Yeah, well, I'm not a bird.... And I don't eat worms." I ignored the shaking and cuddled my pillow to me.

"Too bad - they taste really good."

I looked at him over my shoulder, giving him a disgusted look.

"Kidding," he stated. He smirked. "Everyone knows that beetles are the best. It's the crunch that makes them appetizing."

I gagged, making him laugh. "You're doing a really poor job of making me want to go for a run with you, you know."

"Am I?" he faked shock. "C'mon! I need to run, and i need a buddy to keep me company."

I groaned and flipped over. "Later. Right now I'm warm and sleepy." A breeze suddenly startled me. I looked up to see Marcus flinging my blanket across the room. "What the hell!" I shouted at him as I stood up and retrieved my blanket.

"Now you're cold and wide awake," he stated. He clapped his hands together. "Let's go!" he said cheerfully.

I threw my blanket on the bed and turned to him, agitated. I ruffled my hair in frustration. "Fine. Wait for me down stairs, I'll be down in five."

I descended the stairs and met up with Marcus in the family room. He was busy looking at an old photo album. A pink lacy one. My baby pictures. Oh no. He was flipping through page after page. A smile here. A smirk there. A chuckle and a scoff. Horrifying images came to mind as to what he could be looking at. I rushed over and snatched up the album, slamming it shut and stuffing it back onto the shelf between Chris's baby album and dad and mom's wedding album.

"If you're done, we can go for that run now." I crossed my arms over my chest before noticing that the action pushed my tits up. I stuffed my hands in the pocket of my jacket and glared down at Marcus.