Chapter 5

The very next morning I woke up at six o clock. According to my alarm clock, that is. I yawned and got out of bed, stretching my wings out to their full length. I felt cold scales against my neck.
I plucked a sleepy Tiger off my shoulders. "Hey, little guy." I smiled. He chirped softly and crawled down my leg onto the floor. "Stick out your wings, like this." I told him, extending my wings.
Five days till I'm off to Hogwarts, so I better start teaching my new buddy how to fly. Tiger cocked his head and fanned out his wings.
"Now flap them. Up and down." I demonstrated. Tiger copied me. "Good little dragon." I picked him up and raised him higher. "Jump, try to fly. Just...uh...flap your wings and glide..." I smiled encouragingly.
Tiger squeaked nervously. I furrowed my brow in thought. "Hmm...maybe.." I moved my hands so they were positioned around Tiger's sides. "Wings out."
He obeyed. I started to walk slowly around the room. "Flap. Up and down. Up and down." The iridescent dragon chirped and started to pump his batlike wings.
His scales started to grow hot under my fingers. I nearly dropped Tiger, but I ran over to the bed just in time before my fingers were burned. His eyes were wide and excited, and he was jumping up and down, flapping his wings, trying to fly.
I grinned. "Good job! Just...next time, try not to burn me?" Tiger cheeped in agreement, nodding, his big green eyes sparkling. "Good boy." I patted his head.
I heard a quiet knock on the door. "Coming." I called. "Tiger, under the pillow." I whispered. He scampered between the pillows without a sound. I opened the door.
"Oh, hey, Harry. Something explode where you need professional help?" I smiled. "Really, Katrina? I just came over to say that we should go get your wand." "It's seven o clock." I said, pointing at the clock.
"Diagon Alley gets busy quickly." Harry shrugged. "Let's go." I looked back at my bed. "Um...sure, just let me get ready." "Okay. I'll be waiting in the Leaky Cauldron."
He closed the door, and I waited until I heard his footsteps die away. I quickly whipped my long white hair into a braid and smoothed out my clothes.
"Tiger." I whistled. He hopped my shoulder. I pushed him gently into my hood. "Don't move. When we get to Diagon Alley, I'll let you go out." I told him.
He chirped and stopped moving. I smiled, and headed out the door.

Alleluia! I have finally updated! Now I just need to update Hogwarts Magic. ^.^ thanks for voting and reading and commenting! Also, sorry for a short filler upper chapter. :3
-LeapTheKitty