Rice Gum, Madison, and the Jacks Drama

So most of us know what happened. Madison called Rice a bully in a YouNow, and he overreacted and made a diss track about her.

In this diss track he put "Jack is trash at what he does" referring to Gilinsky, Madison's boyfriend, as we all know.

So tons of people went onto hers and both of the Jack's Instagram accounts and commented really hurtful things, including L.

If you don't know, L means loser, and Rice made that up. (W means winner)

Jack and Jack had NOTHING to do with this and it pisses me off that people are hating on them because of a mistake Madison made!

Madison said that Rice is a funny guy, so she must have known that he would react to her calling him a boyfriend based on his previous videos, yet she did it anyway. She should have known better and known that it would cause so many problems.

So people on Instagram that I talked to literally think that G is the rapper and it's actually really fucking stupid because if they knew anything, then they would know that G is the singer, and J is the rapper.

I hate Madison as most of you know, but seriously Rice Gum should have left Jack's name out of this because it's caused a ton of problems.

Jack J has said that he actually likes Rice, so the fact that people are getting hate because of Rice and Madison really makes me fucking mad.

Comment your opinions below in a RESPECTFUL manner please! Thanks!

I love you!!!!