I hate feelings and people...

So my ex (W) and I broke up in January. We hooked up for 1 night in early February. I've been thinking a lot lately and I just miss the hell out of him, but I was sure he hated all of us (my friends and I) after what happened with me and his sister (explained previously on a different chapter) so I was pretty sure we wouldn't get back together.

I was texting my friend (Z) about it and our conversation went a little something like this:

Me: I miss W
Z: ok don't be back but I texted him, it's not about you though
Me: what tf did you say??
Z: ok maybe it was about you, I just don't want you to get mad
Me: I won't, just tell me
Z:

Me: I miss WZ: ok don't be back but I texted him, it's not about you thoughMe: what tf did you say??Z: ok maybe it was about you, I just don't want you to get madMe: I won't, just tell meZ:

They talked on the phone and Z told me that W misses me too, but he has a girlfriend... and that honestly just broke me.

So I started crying in my room alone because I just want to be with him. We don't know if he actually has a girlfriend or not, but my friends and I both think he will come back to me. I really miss him. Like honestly I would do anything just to be with him again. I love him. I'm 18 and he's 20, so don't just say I don't know what love is.

I have an attachment disorder I was diagnosed with 2 years ago. I basically can't attach to people easily, especially in relationships like this. I didn't even attach to my parents, and I've lived with them since I was 8 months old. But with him, I'm actually attached to. I miss him a lot.

I'm really glad he's happy, but we've been broken up for only 2 months. He broke up with me because he wasn't ready for a relationship because of his ex before me. It just hurts knowing he basically lied to me, you know?

I hope we eventually find each other again. I don't want to date anyone else besides him..