My Prom Experience

I asked this guy, who went to a different school, if he wanted to go to prom with me. He said yes. He asked me out on dates before but then decided to just stay friends, then he kissed me, and said he wanted to stay friends, then we actually date for a day, and he says he just wants to be friends the next.

Anyway, we went to prom together. At dinner, we got there before anyone else did in our group. He said he wanted to tell me something so I asked what it was and he said never mind but I asked again. He said "I think one of your friends looks very beautiful tonight." And I said "ok, who?" And he said the girls name. I said "do you like her?" And he said yes. So I was pissed because he told me he liked my friend AT MY PROM!!!!!

So I just brushed it off, a little hurt but like I don't get jealous so it was whatever. At the dance, we slow danced twice but then he asked if I'd be mad if he dirty danced with another girl, and I said yes because he was MY date. But he did it anyway with my gay BFF's date/best female friend.

Later, they ended up slow dancing together and I was really upset. So my friend went off on him 2 weeks later when he posted him with the girl on a date on Snapchat, resulting in him blocking ME on Snapchat because he thought I got her to do it. So then my other friend gets out of him everything that was going on.

Now him and that girl are dating and he still has no idea why I've been mad at him since prom. I stopped talking to him and I'm planning on blocking him soon.

So yeah, that was my prom experience...