Chapter Six: At the Worlds End

"What do you mean the Ares got away!" Number one clenched his hands in frustration. "The Ares escaped, her along with it, and both sabotages failed?"

"Sir, apparently the device on her Viper failed. The thing with the Mark Twos is they are practically sabotage proof. And the bullets were placed in the wrong Viper."

"I don't care if we have to frakkin' board the god damn ship it's self to get her. She is one of us, not them. If we have to kill her do it, she'll just come back. She is important to our salvation as a species."

"Should we send a message to Cavil then, to precede with the plan and activate eight?"

'If it means getting her? Yes!"

"Yes sir." Number Four and Six put their hands in the gooish liquid of the Cylon computer. He cleared his mind and sent a message to Cavil. He looked up at Six and she looked back and frowned.

=Jessica Nagala=

Jessica finally had time to rest. The Cylons had not been seen in a month.. Her body was no longer on the verge of collapse and her headache went away. She looked up from her rack and saw Athena was gone.

"Hu."

"She likes to go for walks. Go back to sleep Jessica, she probably didn't see us. Plus, who cares its the end of the world." She cuddled back into Harold arms. He was gentle but strong. Harold quickly went back to sleep and was snoring. She quickly slipped out of his arms. She reached down to the floor and strapped her bra back on and then the rest of her uniform. She knew Sharon liked to go for walks at night, she didn't sleep well at all. She grabbed her pistol and put it back on her hip where it always is. She knew the crew didn't care about sex so it didn't phase her, plus she had experience from her time at the academy. She walked out into the hallway and saw not a soul in sight. Jessica wandered down to the hangar bay and saw a few people on duty.

"Hey Cap'n, nice night for a walk aye?"

"Yeah." The night crew was already getting ready to head back to their quarters for the rest of the day. "Um Carl, have you seen Sharon?"

"Yeah, she had restless legs at night, she just walked around the corner. Why?'

"Nothing." Jessica found it odd for a crewmen who often walked around at night rather then getting rest. She continued around the ship until she reached a supply room. The room was obviously empty. "Hu." Jessica turned back to the quarters and saw Sharon back in her rack as well as Harold. She pulled her uniform off and laid back down. Her mind was racing with different thoughts of how a simple bullet could be miss manufactured. Sharon and Hap-Head were close, they apparently were closer than most would like.

=John Cavil, Supply Locker 59=

"Sharon must be late. I didn't see her on the hangar deck." Six paced back and forth between the lockers. "I don't know if she even knows to come here."

"She will Six, just give her a few minutes. She probably just threw frakkin' Nagala of her trail." Six eyes went up to the hatch on the door spun and opened. Sharon walked in, she was dressed in her flight suit.

"Sorry Cavil, Nagala was onto me, she found in unusual that I tend to have restless legs." Cavil walked up to Sharon, she could feel his breath on her face.

"Well Eight, we have gotten word from One, and as unusual as it might sound, we are to sabotage the ship to get you know who off and to the Basestar. We might have to kill, but no harm done. We will have some Centurions board, but with their help our plant might just succeed."