Chapter 7: Someone to Trust

Colonel Azar, now Commander stood in-front of the launch tube. The crew had gathered after they repaired the ship. The crew were sad, some were weeping quietly. They were all close to the Commander. His casket had the flag of the Colonies and the walls of the hangar bay were adorned with the flags of the Colonies as well as the flag of Kobol, which represented all of Humanity, of the days before they were separated.

"Commander Eren, served the Colonial Fleet with pride and dignity. Nothing was more important that his ship and crew. He will forever be with the lords of Kobol and with peace throughout these dark times. I posthumously promote Commander Eren to the rank of Admiral, as he served this crew, this family – this band. One of us betrayed him. He will be honored with dignity, as well continue on and find Earth." The Priestess from Cloud 3 walked over and opened the scrolls.

"Me variá kardiá , zitáme apó tous Kyríous tou Kobol na lávei sou pesména návarchos me anoichtés ankáles . Ópou tha xekourasteí gia pánta eiriniká me tous Theoús. Lords of Kobol here our prayer." The crew of the Ares looked down in silence. "With heavy hearts, we ask the Lords of Kobol to take thy fallen Admiral Hermatus Theus Eren with open arms. Where he can rest forever in peace with the lords of Kobol."

"Honor Guard!"

"Kathíkon , tin timí, thysía ! Étoimoi, skopéfsate, pyr!" The honor guard fired blanks into the air. Commander Azar turned around and saluted, the crew quickly followed. A lone person in the launch tube pressed a button and the door to the launch tube slowly closed. Azar looked as the Admirals casket laid there, he was about to leave the Ares for the last and final time. There was the sound of the launch tube door opening, the sound of air leaving the tube was heard but quickly became silent.

"Dismissed." Captain Harold walked over to Commander Azar. "Captain."

"Do you know why the Cylons took Nagala?"

"No. But they better have a gods damn reason why. We are not going back for her. Its to risky, unless you pull a basestar out of your gods damned arse."

"But sir, shes the -"

"Your the CAG now. Honor it as if she is dead. Gods know what the Cylons will do to her. Probably cut her up into a thousand pieces." Commander Azar knew what the Cylons were making during the war, they tried to create biological Cylons, that were indistinguishable from Humans, they failed and only created a Hybrid. A abomination of the gods."

Commander Azar stood in the Commanders quarters. He moved all of Erens stuff out of the room and to storage. He heard a knocking.

"Come in." The Doctor walked in with a large stack of papers. "Doc. Something on your mind?'

"Unfortunately yes. I found out unusual things about Sharon on its autopsy."

"It?"

"Yes, Sir. Sharon was not Human she was a mix of organic and inorganic parts, her brain that went everywhere was not gray matter but cylica pathways."

"She was a Cylon?'

"Unfortunately yes."

"Nagala?'

"No. But Sharon was something else. She conspired with the Priest Cavil."

= Jessica Nagala =

Jessica's head hurt unlike anything. She opened her eyes and looked at the metal ceiling with veins in it. She sat up and saw two Centurions staring at her. She looked down and saw she was wearing just her normal double tank top and shorts. The room was warm but looked Cold. The Centurions red eyes scanned the room back and forth but not letting a eye off of Jessica. She looked and saw two women walk into the room. It was Sonja from the deck crew and another blonde.