Chapter 8 : Escape from the Basestar

A/N: This chapter has a scene that people may find disturbing. 

= Jessica Nagala =

Jessica had Four, and a Six on her side. After appearing to help Cavil in his plans she had a chance to escape. It would be risky, all Cavil had to do was blow her out of the sky and its back to square one. She was given a pistol and a handful of explosive bullets. It she wanted to escape she would have to fight. Four planned on running as well as Six. Cavil already knew to much about her liking and helping Humanity. Cavil walked into her room with a tray of food. She had to do what he said, and in the past month he has gained her trust.

"What a lovely evening Jessica." He sat down at the table and poured some ambrosia into a glass. "A toast." Jessica took the glass and held it up. "To the destruction of Humanity."

"To the destruction of Humanity." Jessica clanked her glass and took a sip. The looked and saw Four look at her. "So, what is our next plan for destroying the survivors?"

"Well. I think if we have Humanity keep on running they should exhaust their fuel, and supplies, then we go in for the strike."

"Sounds Good, but I have another. We jump under the Ares, or what ever ship, and then launch a nuke from under, jump out, and it looks like they just had a core meltdown."

"Brilliant. I will take that into account." Jessica has noticed that Cavil had some what of a incestuous relationship with the Eights and Six's. Jessica took the steak-knife and cut her meat up.

"I am surprised you even allow me to use a knife at all."

"Well, lets just say, I think your on outside now." He leaned in a bit closer. Jessica gripped her knife tighter until her knuckles went white. He went in to kiss her which made her uncomfortable, she was grateful it wasn't her father. She took the moment and brought the knife and jabbed it into her neck and pulled it out. He grabbed the knife and pulled it out. He wreathed for a few seconds. She grabbed the pistol and shot the two centurions. Jessica began to run the direction Four and Six told her too. She looked back at the still wreathing Cavil. "I. Trusted. You." She began to run in the direction she was told to. She ran down the hallways that were all the same. She went right, then left, then right again. She saw Four and Six dressed in Colonial Pilot uniforms. Four threw Jessica her Viper Suit. Jessica quickly put it on and engaged the pressure suit.

"Come on." Jessica got to the front of the old Cylon War era Raptor and started it up.

"Jessica hurry, Cavil is on his way with Centurions. He'll box all three of us."

"Not Jessica."

"Frakk." Jessica imputed the Ares last coordinates. "Jump!" The Raptor jumped away. There was massive damage to the Basestar when they jumped. Cavil and the Cylons were thrown back.

"NO!"

The Raptor reappeared in the emptiness of space. Jessica looked around the Raptor.

"Four! Anything on DRADIS?'

"Nothing. We're alone."

"FRAKK! Jumping." She punched in another round of coordinates, in case the Ares went backwards. She looked around again and nothing. "Jumping." She punched the coordinates beyond the Ares last jump coordinates. "Come on, where are you."

"Wait, there was a ship here. They left recently."

"The Ares."

"Much bigger."