So Warm...

NOTE! : In every chapter, there is a hidden story behind it. If you missed it you wouldn't understand the whole story.

DRAMA ALERT!!!!

In all his life this day must be the greatest day he has ever had. Jingyu didn't piss him off or provoke him in any way for the past 7 hours. He just slept all day and after that nothing happened. He just gave out a few little snores here and there making sure Wei Zhou knew he was actually asleep or passed out.

At first, he was looking agitated because it never happened before. His mind was going wild thinking that maybe Jingyu was planning something horrible. He never once experiences such an intense situation with Jingyu. Wei Zhou was a bit agitated knowing how Jingyu always strikes with intense power but nothing happened. Only a peaceful day full of learning and Chen Wen randomly passing note towards him asking if he was alright.

It was his last class before he can be dismissed but then he felt really tired and just slept through the whole class. When he woke up he was the only one left inside the classroom. He didn't mind it at all that no one even woke him up. Let's face it he doesn't have a lot of friends except for Chen Wen even though his kind of his follower or just a really weak person in general.

You know that kind of someone who always follows you around for your protection. That would be Chen Wen and he never thought of Chen Wen as his friend. He knows that Chen Wen is just some damsel in distress for him to save. Wei Zhou wasn't always like this but unfortunately, he forgot. Back then he had a lot of friends and he also had a best friend but sadly it didn't last long. He can't remember all of them but he only remembers his haunting memories from his best friend.

While he was walking down the hallway he realized it was really late because he can already see the stars outside of the window. So naturally he heads out planning to walk out still feeling a bit droopy but he pushed his legs to walk ahead knowing it would wake him up. He was almost going to near building exit until he suddenly felt dizzy. He stopped walking and leaned on the wall beside him...

"Hey, Zhouzhou..."

Someone was calling Wei Zhou and this seemed so far away like a soft whisper. There was this faint sound of footsteps coming closer to him. Then this warm hand was placed on his shoulders he felt himself being rocked back and forth. Sharp yet gentle fingers were poking him and it felt rather strange knowing there was no one with him.

After a few minutes, it stopped but he felt things change into this faint feeling of someone patting him on the shoulders. He slowly felt sleepy as if a warm blanket was being wrapped around his body. What he didn't know that this action wasn't supposed to lull him to sleep but to wake him up.

"Zhouzhou...wake...uuuupppp..." Wei Zhou felt someone whining beside me. All he wants to do was go back to sleep but no matter where he turned to avoid this person touch he won't stop bothering him. This person's voice echoed around the room so it made things ten times more annoying.

"If you don't wake up I'm going to go." The person bothering him sounded irritated and tired. This would have been music to his ears but then again he felt sad. He cannot understand why he felt this rush of worry and sadness consuming him.

Wei Zhou wanted to move his limbs and reach out to stop that person from leaving but he couldn't. He felt his whole body chained down to whatever object he was laying on. He then heard the loud shuffling of feet getting ready to walk away from him. Slowly things began to turn into a heart-clenching moment Wei Zhou heard a faint noise of steps and every tap made his heart swell up with sadness.