Fight!

NOTE: I don't know if you will feel any anger when you read this so please tell me. I wanted you to hate this chapter because when I was writing this one I hated every bit of it.

Wei Zhou blinked a couple of times before he finally woke up from his drowsy state. Wei Zhou felt weird because he swore that something was different with him. He checked where he was and saw that he was still at the same bench with a cup of melted ice-cream in his hand.

"Hey...." Jingyu was in front of him with a weird gaze.

"When did you end up here?" Wei Zhou looked around him and realized he wasn't in the same place because the surrounding was different from before. Wei Zhou looked lost and felt strange and looked to Jingyu for answers.

"Well don't look at me.... I have been looking for you when I came back but you weren't there." Wei Zhou face became puzzled and strangely felt like someone was watching them. He immediately looked around but saw that no one was at the park anymore. He looked up and saw it was already getting dark and yet he remembered that when they went to the park it was early in the morning.

"Well let's go. It's getting dark and we have school tomorrow." Jingyu stared blankly at Wei Zhou turning around to walk away. Wei Zhou was still confused from everything but nevertheless he followed Jingyu; not knowing that Jingyu almost called the cops because he thought someone kidnapped Wei Zhou. But in the end, he finally saw Wei Zhou sitting at another bench looking at his cup.

When they finally arrived back at their dorm, Jingyu didn't even acknowledge Wei Zhou and went straight to his closet grabbing an outfit and walked straight to the bathroom. Wei Zhou didn't notice it and just unconsciously walked ahead to his closet changing his clothes, not even bothering to take a shower because he was tired.

When Wei Zhou laid down his whole body shut down feeling so tired. That was why he was sleeping soundly. When he lie down, it was also the exact same time Jingyu walked out of the bathroom ready to rant out what really happened. But he saw that Wei Zhou was sleeping, he could only sigh and went straight to bed next to Wei Zhou.

When morning finally came, Wei Zhou woke up to an empty bed. This time he was used to it because he realized that Jingyu always disappears in the morning. The only two things he can't understand is the temperature and the atmosphere of the room. Every night he will feel warm and cosy and yet when he wakes up it will always feel cold and empty. The funny thing is that when it's night-time he should feel cold and in the morning he should feel warm but this time it was the opposite.
Wei Zhou carried on with his day taking a bath and fixing his things. Breakfast never crossed his mind when he was walking to school but someone did.

When he finally entered the classroom, his eyes immediately landed on Jingyu's chair and this time he saw that Jingyu's bag was there. So it means that Jingyu is actually attending class. Well that was what Wei Zhou thought because Jingyu didn't show up for the whole class or even the next one and by then, it was lunch time. While walking to the cafeteria, something stopped him.

Wei Zhou didn't see it coming but someone punched him right in the jaw. He only stumbled but regained his balance. He was both shocked and confused but then Jingyu was charging right for him.

 He was both shocked and confused but then Jingyu was charging right for him