WTF?!

NOTE: It’s like I made 5 chapters in just this one story. This will contain flash backs from the hospital. I just don't want to write the hospital scenes and I'm too lazy hehe 😅.

It's been a week since they were discharged from the hospital. They finally got back to their dorm and added to all that, they had another week off for both of them to recover.

"I still can't believe those guys!" Wei Zhou entered the room first followed by Jingyu with their take-out burgers for dinner. It was already dark when they finally got back.

"Wei Zhou….and uummm Jingyu…. We have something to tell you." Feng Song stood up facing Jingyu and Wei Zhou. Both of them just stared at him waiting for him to continue while they sat up from their beds.

"Well I....Well...." Feng Song became nervous looking at Chen Wen for support. Then Chen Wen went on and grabbed Feng Song’s hand squeezing it for reassurance. Wei Zhou looked at them curiously but Jingyu only smirked looking at the two.

"Well I’ve had a hunch that they were together." Jingyu shrugged lying down comfortably on their bed not even bothering fixing his stuff or change his clothes.

"What....? You knew Chen Wen and Feng Song were dating? For 2 years....?" Wei Zhou asked while he was getting fresh new clothes to change into.

"Well I think I did. I saw them one time but I wasn't sure back then." Jingyu was too busy staring at the ceiling not noticing Wei Zhou was in the bathroom. After a while Wei Zhou emerged from the bathroom with new pair of clothes on walking towards Jingyu.

"Where did you put the burgers?" Jingyu just raised his hand showing the paper bag in his hand. Then Jingyu gave it to Wei Zhou still staring at the ceiling.

"Hey Wei Zhou...." Wei Zhou was about to bite into his burger but then stopped. He then looked at Jingyu sitting up staring at him intensely.

"You’re Chen Wen’s friend right?" Jingyu teased Wei Zhou because he didn't realize that Chen Wen who always stick to him ended up in Feng Song’s arms. When Wei Zhou realized it, he gave a death glare at Jingyu who only laughed enjoying teasing Wei Zhou.

Wei Zhou was about to hit Jingyu's arm because he hates being made fun of but then he remembered that Jingyu has not fully recovered from everything yet. Besides that, he was really trying to control his fist from having any contact with Jingyu's face for what he did.

"JINGYU...!" 

Wei Zhou just heard the deafening sound ringing in his ear. He then saw black spots appearing in his vision. Wei Zhou tried to reach out to Jingyu but then lost consciousness. The only thing on his mind before he saw darkness was people rushing to Jingyu's lifeless body on the floor.

"Jingyu...." 

"Nn….mmm….nn...." Wei Zhou was tossing and turning trying to wake himself up. After few minutes he finally succeeded. It may be one of the worst decision ever made because when he opened his eyes, the brightness of the room almost blinded him. He didn't care because his brain only had one goal in mind and that is to find Jingyu.

"Jingyu...." Wei Zhou then re-attempt to open his eyes again but slowly this time. He blinked a few times to make sure his vision was clear. He can't believe he wasted his effort for nothing.

He changed his mind because now all he wanted to do is hurt the person right in front of him. He can't believe he was even worried for the bastard next to him. Jingyu was sitting on a hospital bed right next to his eating cup noodles.

*Slurp* 

"Do you want one?" Wei Zhou almost attempted to hit Jingyu on the head. But the savoury scent of noodles were filling the room that Wei Zhou’s stomach began to growl from hunger.