I Will Protect Him

NOTE : Finally done sorry for making you guys wait 8 weeks. I also need to enjoy my summer break but know I need to go back to school 😑.This is really one of my most tragic work in a good way hahaha. It is literally filled with the answers but you know me😎. Let's just say little by little the truth will finally be revealed.

"Wow!"

"Wait, where am I ?"

"Why is it so bright?" Jingyu tried to shield his face from the bright light but it also had this burning sensation, he felt his body being lifted from the ground and he wasn't sure if he was actually on the ground in the first place.

"What's happening? "

"Hey! Mister!" When Jingyu looked up, he saw a little boy. He had his arms crossed and he looked pissed. The little kid was looking very impatient.

Jingyu was still confused and yet he didn't know why this little kid was looking down on him. That was when he realized that he was sitting on the ground. It was more than just something solid when he attempted to stand up.

When Jingyu successfully stood up on his feet, he noticed something strange. He actually sat on the sand and it was no ordinary sand. He was sitting on a specific sandbox but he didn't know why.

Jingyu looked around him and it turned out he was in a playground. He was getting more confused by the minute. The boy then pushed him away when he finally finished absorbing his surroundings.

The little kid then stared to collect some sand in his bucket. Jingyu knew the kid pushed him but he just let it slide. He saw that the kid was clearly building something. The kid was digging holes and filling up his bucket a couple of times then he stopped.

It was fascinating seeing this small innocent boy playing on the sandbox . Jingyu was just staring at this innocent kid and he was amazed to know that someone still enjoys playing with sand.

Jingyu was standing at the side as the little boy was busy patting the small lump of sand. He was admiring this small moment not realizing that he also wished that he could go back and enjoy every single childish moment like him when he was little.

"Hey!"

"Jingyu!"

Someone shouted from far away and you could hear this small thumping noise coming from behind him. Jingyu turned around looking for that person that called him.

When he found the source, he saw this small boy running towards him. He was wobbling a little while he was running. The bag on his shoulders was bigger than him so it was hard for him to have a perfect balance.

The small boy looked cute with his chubby cheeks and that toothy grin. He was wearing this small baby blue shirt and black short that made him look like he was a girl. Even though Jingyu knew this person was a boy but his looks would be resembling a little girl.

There was also the fact that this boy had a backpack that has designed of different flowers. He looked so pretty and innocent that no one can help let out an awww if they see him. If only Jingyu was any other person out there.

What Jingyu had on his face was shock and doubt. He was having a hard time seeing this small boy looking very happy. If you saw someone that familiar you would have the same reaction as Jingyu.

Not only did everything look off but when the small kid passed Jingyu he saw something more shocking. This little kid was not calling out for him but the other boy at the sand box behind him.

The scene unfolding next was somewhat horrifying and yet impossible. In the back of Jingyu's mind he knew that it was just a trick or maybe a crazy dream. There was still a nagging feeling in his heart that this was actually a long lost memory of his.