Cured For Now

NOTE: I LOVE SONGKIM so this has a small side of SongKim story hahaha.  Should I make a SongKim fanfic? Enjoy this is only one answer for the hundred Mysteries I made.

Jingyu POV

"What!?" We were about to go out to the movies until I got the news. I don't know what to do but look at Wei Zhou with a hint of regret and guilt.

"Yeah…You heard me. I got your test results so I don't think you want to hear this on the phone... So meet me at WWIC the restaurant I love...so hurry up." Mino was talking on the phone while walking so Jingyu could hear background noises.

"Wait…I can't...No...Wait…Hello...? Hello?!" Jingyu looked at his phone pissed because Mino hangs up on him.

"So you’re busy...?"

"No, it's....just that…." Jingyu hesitated because he remembered that he can’t tell Wei Zhou the truth.

"We can...." Jingyu inched closer to Wei Zhou but he moved away before he could even reach him.

"No…. You should...." Wei Zhou cut him off but Jingyu looked at him with pleading eyes wishing Wei Zhou could stop acting like this. Jingyu tried to reach out to Wei Zhou again but he avoided him. After that he didn't try to move an inch from where he was standing; because he was afraid if he moved, Wei Zhou would leave him.

"Wait…. We can still go. It's not a big deal." Jingyu decided to forget about Mino's words and go ahead with Wei Zhou but the truth is he really needed to know what Mino have to say to him.

"I understand. You can go." Seeing Wei Zhou acting like this bothers Jingyu. He felt like he can't do anything to fix this problem.

"But what about...." Jingyu decided to be with Wei Zhou but….

"Don't worry about it." Jingyu knows something was wrong because just by the tone he knew Wei Zhou was gloomy and wasn’t even facing him.

"But the...."

"I SAID!" When Wei Zhou shouted and looked Jingyu, he felt helpless and sorry for everything. Jingyu wanted to pull Wei Zhou into a hug because he felt like it was the only way to ease up the pain but sadly he can't.

"Just go...." Jingyu almost lost his senses when he saw Wei Zhou looking at the ground. Wei Zhou has never shown any weakness in front of anyone especially him. But this time, he was seeing a defeated Wei Zhou. The last thing he wanted to see was the forced smile Wei Zhou was giving him.

"I'm serious, it's fine... It's just a movie…. You should go…." Jingyu was about to try and convince Wei Zhou to forget about the phone call but he was already being pushed by Wei Zhou.

"No... Hey... Wait... Just... Wait…." While Wei Zhou was forcing him out, Jingyu noticed that his hands were slightly trembling and because of that, he didn't have the heart to stop Wei Zhou.

"Are you sure about this?" Jingyu worked up the strength to stop Wei Zhou for a second.

"Just go…." Jingyu's world stopped because all he could hear was his heart breaking from the look Wei Zhou was giving him. Jingyu didn't notice but he was already outside the door. The only thing he was focusing on was the broken smile Wei Zhou was giving and the door closing.