Home

Note: a few scenes would be more of a 3rd POV of mainly Jingyu then Wei Zhou at the end. Just a very normal and yet not so normal day for them in this chapter. I want to finish this so much because MCL is no Joke I cry 😭

"Master Da we have arrived. "Evan held the door open as he stared intensely at Jingyu who seemed to drift off to sleep on their way. Jingyu was a light sleeper so he immediately woke up from his slumber.

Jingyu stared at Evan who quickly moved away from the door to open the trunk. Jingyu then finally looked at Wei Zhou's sleeping face with one particular expression on his face. He was worried because for someone like Wei Zhou to come back to this place must mean he wanted to forget something.

Jingyu then placed his hands between Wei Zhou's face. He then slowly lifted his head as gently as possible. When Wei Zhou was finally positioned to his original place sitting straight with his eyes closed. Just like that Wei Zhou was back to his original position still in deep sleep.

Jingyu got up and went to get their bags out of the trunk and as he was about to close the trunk Wei Zhou emerged from the car. Evan disappeared out of nowhere but Jingyu never noticed because he was to busy with his mission.

"Where do you think you are going?" Wei Zhou stared at Jingyu who had his hand on his bag. Wei Zhou truly planned to escape from this kind of mess but when he faced with this kind of level of stress he just couldn't help but fell asleep on the way.

"Inside." Jingyu slammed the trunk shut as he grabs the few remaining bags on the floor. Wei Zhou stayed still as he looked at his surroundings. He let Jingyu pass him but in a split second, he realized that he shouldn't be here with him right now.

"No, you're not." Wei Zhou finally moved from his spot. He quickly approached Jingyu who stopped exactly at the gate that was still closed

"I'm just helping you with your bags." Jingyu turned to look at Wei Zhou as he slightly lifted the bags in his hands so he could make an excuse. Jingyu then stared at the gate and back at Wei Zhou who looked like he was having an internal argument with himself.

"How do you plan to get in?" Jingyu held the bags feeling as the fabric was slowly marking on his hands. Nevertheless, he gripped the bags tightly knowing no matter what happens he would never give it to Wei Zhou who was now closing in on him. Wei Zhou reached out but Jingyu moved back.

Wei Zhou then got a hold of the gates lock as he grabbed the key from his pocket he never once glance at Jingyu. As the gate opened Wei Zhou looked around to feeling nostalgic.

"It's not that much but this is Home." Jingyu looked around seeing the place was very small and some may say it's a typical place were low-class people might call a home. Jingyu saw it in a different light because for the first time in his life he felt at home.

"What was that." Jingyu shaked of the crazy idea in his head as he looked at Wei Zhou who was standing in the middle of the yard looking at the faucet that was dripping.

"I said don't be comfortable." Wei Zhou retorted but with no emotion in his words. Jingyu was about to say something but he was cut off before he could utter a single word.

"Oh, my son is back!" A middle-aged man popped out of the house that was still peach black. But as he walked towards him Jingyu realized that the entrance to Wei Zhou's house was hidden and only this faint light gave away it's location.

"Oh, my precious y..." Wei Zhou's father gave him a hug but no longer than a second Wei Zhou dragged his father to the side. Jingyu saw Wei Zhou's eyebrows attempting to meet each other as he was explaining something serious.