Uncontrollable Secret

NOTE : This has like a summary of their school days for only 3 and a half weeks. I am VERY VERY busy to write what they do every day. This is more of a Switch POV but in a third person point of view I think...

Since the day Wei Zhou and Jingyu went to the movies everything have changed. They were always in a good mood and they were always together. For a few weeks, other students fainted and had a heart attack. They didn't see that coming.

But slowly the other students got used to it. But only a few were really scared that they transferred to another school. The teachers weren't that helpful in the situation. They were so scared that when either of them just coughs, they would scream and say...

"DON'T HURT ME PLEASE!" Running out of the room followed by students who did the same thing. Leaving both Jingyu and Wei Zhou in the classroom fixing their stuff for lunch.

Because of that incident, they were both sitting in the principals office. They looked and acted normal and you'd know if you were in their shoes, but the first time they entered the room the principal almost peed his pants. They just sat next to each other blankly looking at him.

He never experienced both of them not doing anything or even cursing and swearing. They were just sitting there in front of him waiting. The principal felt his throat has gone dry so he drank the bottle of water next to him. The principal asked one question but he still didn't get his answer in the end. It went exactly like this...

"What happened between you two and why are the students and teachers running away?"

"We didn't do anything." Wei Zhou met Jingyu's eyes and then he looked at the principal. He even shrugged his shoulders trying to prove a point. The principal looked at Jingyu who was only nodding in agreement.

"It's their problem not ours."

"Besides, me and him are ok."

"We have another class to attend so we better go." What really got the principal nervous was the fact that Jingyu opened the door for Wei Zhou. They left the principal calling in a teachers meeting after that.

After two weeks everyone was mostly back to normal. It was almost normal but that was ruined when different gangs were at the school gate. Every morning a ruthless gang would wait outside to challenge both Jingyu and Wei Zhou. They worked together and fought side by side.

It didn't last long because after 4 days, they both defeated everyone and those people don't dare to fight them again. They were about to get expelled but the principal saw that it was a good opportunity to straighten those trouble makers so he pretended he didn't see anything.

But after those long 4 days of fighting they finally stopped. If only it lasted a little longer because this time a new fight and problem has started.

Wei Zhou and Jingyu were sitting in class when Professor Ex walked in. He was looking straight at them waiting. He was waiting for what the other faculty members told him. He was gone for 4 weeks because he was sick. But now he wanted to see it in his own eyes.

Jingyu and Wei Zhou didn't notice him nor did they care. They had their own little world doing something. Jingyu was zoning out and Wei Zhou was too busy sleeping. Professor Ex saw this chance and took it.