Secret Recipe

NOTE: need more character names please give me some suggestions. Leave your suggestions in a comment thank you...

I still can't believe what happened yesterday...

Jingyu didn't spend the night in our dorm like he said and yet...

I should be happy right?

"Hey Zhouzhou, did you do the assignment?" When I looked up, I saw Feng Song holding a bunch of papers in his hands.

"Yeah wait..." While Wei Zhou was searching through his bag, he saw that it was missing and he couldn't find it anywhere.

"What the...?" Wei Zhou keeps searching and searching. He even emptied his whole bag just to look for it.

If it was just some simple assignment he would just forget about it. But this assignment was for professor EX, his favorite professor. Note the sarcasm that specific professor would easily fail him if he didn't pass just one assignment.

So it was a big deal if he doesn't find it fast. Because once that crazy professor enters the classroom, he is 100% sure the first thing the professor would look for is his missing paper.

Wei Zhou quickly stood up searching high and low for that piece of paper. But nothing. He checked his seat for the 3rd time making sure it wasn't under it.

"Here..." When he looked up he saw Jingyu holding a piece of paper. He slowly stood up checking the paper Jingyu handed.

"Wait this is..." Before he can even complain about how Jingyu had his assignment all along or how he has been looking for it a while ago...

"Ok class, turn your books to page 44." Wei Zhou immediately turned around and shoved the piece of paper to Feng Song.

Feng song didn't complain. He just walked ahead and put the papers on the desk in front of the professor.

Wei Zhou simply sat down brushing off what had happened earlier.

It was just like any other day except for Jingyu acting calm about everything and helping Wei Zhou for some reason. Like now Wei Zhou dropped his eraser on the floor. It will usually goes like this...

Wei Zhou hunched down to retrieve his eraser but Jingyu beat him to it. When their eyes met, it was like a fight will break out any minute.

"Don't you even dare." Wei Zhou looked at Jingyu with a murderous stare.

"But I gladly would." Jingyu spat back with so much venom in his voice. Without a second thought, Jingyu tossed the eraser out the window.
Then all hell broke loose and they punched each other until a teacher pulled them apart.

But now it went something like this...

"Don't you even dare." Wei Zhou began clenching his hand into a fist ready to punch Jingyu if ever he throws it out the window.

"Hhhuuhh?" Jingyu replied curiously while handing Wei Zhou's eraser back to him.

"What....? I...umm." Wei Zhou didn't know how to react because everything Jingyu is doing right now is something he can't react naturally to.