I'm Going Crazzzzy

Note! : let's me try and make more cute moments.

Stupid sun ruining my sleep...

Give me back the moon!

Jingyu was trying to shield his face from the sun and yet he failed to even realize that he was also shielding someone else. Jingyu buried his face in something soft and it also smells like watermelon. Jingyu didn't care he just buried his face deeper enjoying the watermelon scent.

Why is my pillow so soft and really fluffy today?

Jingyu stopped sniffing the sweet watermelon scent and tried to touch the top of his pillow but the weird thing was, it felt warm and it felt really soft like a big marshmallow.

Now Jingyu was getting curious because everything feels off. He slowly cracked open his right eye to see what was going on. He was too lazy to open his other eye because he was still sleepy. When he finally saw things clearly both of his eyes opened in shock.

His eyes were so big that it looked like it would pop out any minute. The pillow he thought he was hugging and sniffing was actually Wei Zhou who was sleeping peacefully. He tried to say something or yell at him but he stopped. He just can't say anything it was like something was preventing him to wake Wei Zhou up.

He couldn't explain how this happened to him but in the position they were in, He just wanted to hurl from how sweet they were. He tried to move his hand from Wei Zhou's waist. Unfortunately it didn't work because Wei Zhou began to move.

Jingyu immediately stopped his action and he even stopped breathing in the process. Wei Zhou on the other hand buried his self-deeper in Jingyu's chest. Not knowing who he was hugging. Jingyu somehow felt the need to closer to prevent him from waking up. Jingyu felt a wave of something that he couldn't explain but it was something he wanted to forget.

This time he didn't let it slip anymore. He slowly untangled himself from Wei Zhou's hold. He looked at the mess in front of him. He didn't think twice when he cleaned everything. After he finished cleaning he got in the shower. He hurriedly put on some clothes after he was done. he went straight for the door, But not until he looked back at Wei Zhou making sure he didn't wake up. He slowly opened the door trying not to make any noise.

When the elevator doors finally closed everything came crashing down on him. He began to pace around the small elevator with his hands gripping his hair.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!" He can't still remember anything but he felt that he did something crazy. Only snip bits of memory was what he remembered but not the confession he made.

"I need to see my doctor now....aaahh just great!!! I'm talking to myself. " after the elevator door opened, he went straight to the back door of the dorm building.

"Oh baby don't be mad...I know I'm sorry but I'm here now." Jingyu said that to his black motorcycle. He hasn't had the time to ride it anymore but now he had a pretty good reason. He rode it so fast that he almost got caught by the police. But he didn't care because he knew just by seeing his plate number they all knew that it was a sign to back off. Jingyu's family was very known and powerful that if you arrested him you would surely get fired.

His family weren't criminals but they were the opposite because they once saved the whole town. Long story short because of them there aren't gangs or drugs in the whole district. Jingyu was also in on this since he was little. Let's say he did something that no one would even dare try especially if it involved your life.

After arriving at SongKim Hospital he didn't bother to park because there was a valet boy already waiting. He just quickly got off the bike and handed his key to the guy shaking from fear waiting to get a hold of his key.