ATL

My loud ass alarm goes off and I was lazy to get out of bed for a min.

I went into the bathroom and took a nice warm shower. After, I put on some joggers, a comfy plain white shirt, my Nike windbreaker, what's missing... shoes..Im feeling like wearing my retros today.

I went downstairs and my mom had already made me breakfast, my sister was on her iPad, and my dad, honestly, I don't know where he be at, but what more can I say, it's nothing new. I'm surprised he even agreed to going on the trip with us though, he always making up excuses for "work stuff" I already knew what he dedicates too, he wasn't slick with it. He be coming home late at night smelling like straight weed.

My mom doesn't even bother to put her 2 cents in that he dedicates himself to drug dealing, she just wants him to remain at the house with us, and not move out. My mom and dad have been together for a long time, and they actually have a good ass bond, but all relations have there downhills.

"Nathalia, tienes todo listo?" Mom says. (You have everything ready?) something I forgot to mention about me is that I do speak fluent Spanish, I'm glad I do, with my future job I could get more clients being bilingual.

"Si ya lo heche en la troca" (yes, I put my stuff in the car)

It was a 12 hour drive from Milwaukee to ATL, I took a few naps so I didn't have to be on my phone all the time and kill my battery. I had my earbuds in and kept listening to Lil Uzi, he's my favorite rapper at the moment, Asia got me into him, she gets me into a lot of new music, I usually listen to whatever she does. I haven't discovered any new artists yet though.

After what felt like a whole century, we finally made it to my Tia Cristina's house. I didn't even bother to grab my stuff, I ran inside and hugged everyone. Even though it's been a long while, I kept in touch with all my cousins through Twitter, Instagram and text messages.

My aunt has 5 kids, 3 girls and 2 boys. They're all older than me, except for the youngest, Aaliyah, she's 20, so just a 2 year difference. We were the closest. Always told each other everything through FaceTime calls.

"GIRLLLLL!!! I am so happy you're back!!! how long you staying? I'm taking yo ass out to the clubs tonight!" Liyah says in excitement.

"Ahh I'm not a big party type you know that! but I'll go just because I need to get over that lying ass boy girl.."

I look down trying to show any emotions but she understood me. "Aw of course girl, find yourself a fine ass dude here and you'll forget all about him"

"I don't plan on doing that either but if it happens, then it happens! These 2 weeks gotta be stress free, so you not what? Fuck it girl, I'm all in with whatever you got planned!!!" I said feeling confident.

Later that night..
I was looking through my suitcase for a cute outfit to wear, I packed hella shit, Im a clothing hoarder and I don't care :))) 

Finally found a nice outfit, it's an all white tight dress that compliments my natural curves with some shimmery gold heels to go with it. I left my hair natural again and I did my full face makeup tonight.

I wasn't the very best at makeup but from watching hours of makeup tutorials on YouTube, I managed to know the basics. I primed my face and put on my foundation with a beauty blender, after that I did my eyebrows. I then concealed my under eyes, nose & under my chin, I blended that out with the same blender and then I put on this translucent powder.. I guess girls use this to "bake" or whatever, all I know is that it sets your concealer.

Next, I did my eyeshadow, eye liner and put on mascara, I've never worn fake lashes but tonight felt like it was gonna be a good one so I attempted to put them on. Once I was ready, I sprayed on my fave VS perfume and I walked to Aaliyah's room. This girl wasn't even ready...

"Liyah wtf, why aren't you ready yet??!" I asked giving her a look.

"Chill out b, I just wanna look good, there's this guy that has been catching my attention, omg he is fine as hell, I think he's gonna be at the party tonight, so I gotta look like a bad bitch!"

"You look amazing already girl, now hurry up its almost 11"

We got in the car and drove towards downtown Atlanta.

"This party is about to be so lit you don't even know, 21 Savage gonna be hosting tonight" Aaliyah mentioned.

"Who's that?" I asked, I don't know who that is, and Asia hasn't mentioned him either so I was confused.

"Girl how you not know?? he's a local rapper finally making a come up!!! you'll hear him, he's real good."

With that, I sat in the passenger seat, imagining how this guy sounds like, and how tonight will go for me...