Studio

The next morning I was feeling like shit, my stomach was mad hurting but I didn't need to throw up so I slowly got out of bed and went to find some Tylenol for this ache. I ordered room service so it'd be ready for when Shayaa wake up.

I hopped in the shower and washed up, I was playing music and heard one of my fave throwback songs play Me and You by Cassie so I started to sing to it.

Shayaa
I woke up alone, I heard the shower running so I knew Talia was in there, she always up so early, idk how she do it. I got up to go see I could get to eat but then I heard a knock on the door.

"room service for Ms. Escobar" I heard a lady say. I walked over and opened the door to see the lady with two trays, Talia always making sure she got me on what she has, how sweet.

I thanked the lady but before I closed the door she pulled out her phone and took a pic of me. I was hella confused but I mean I wasn't surprised. I just smiled at her and closed the door.

I walked towards the bathroom to let Talia know breakfast was here but I paused before saying anything because I heard her singing..

"It's me and you now, I've been waiting, thinking I wanna make that move now, baby tell me if you like it"

"Of course I like it baby, dammnnnn I ain't know you could sing?!" She stopped quick asl when I walked in the bathroom.

" fuck, warn me or something I was real life scared, don't be doing that, but nah I don't sing" she mugged me.

"Yes you do, you gotta nice voice you needa be hitting the studio that's what you should do"

"I don't need to do all that" she said closing the shower curtain.

"Girl stop, you really got a nice voice, coming from a rapper, I know what good music sounds like and that voice got to be heard ma"

She turned the shower off and asked to hand her the towel, I did so and she got out covering herself.

"Baby why you gotta cover your body like I ain't already seen you naked?"

"Why you always interrupting me I just wanted to have a chill shower and you come in here with some other shit" she say leaving the bathroom.

"You so easy to piss off it's cute as fuck" I follow her still tryna make her mad, it's funny to me.

"Whatever"

Talia
When Shayaa said I had a good voice I was really flattered, no one ever heard me sing because I never bothered to do that in front of people. I kinda didn't want to anyway but when he said to go to the studio it got me thinking and I should really try to do things out of my comfort zone. See what happens.

"So let's go to this studio then" I said to him.
He looked up at me surprised at my response.

"You sure or you just playing with me?" He asked.

"Yeah don't make me change my mind now"

"Ight get dressed then"

I got dressed in denim shorts and a black crop top that says ballin' and I actually did my makeup today. I put on my bred 11's and I was set.

"Damn lil baby, you sexy"

"Mhm let's eat and then go"

We drove around town and it's so pretty I was very amused. I decided to call my mom since I haven't talked to her in 2 days or so.