Nasty 19

3 Months Later : November 17

So today's my birthday y'all. I'm finally 19.

So, I have 3 A's and 1 tough B, I'm about real close to boosting it up to an A after this exam next week. Prayers up.

Plus I'm working on a lil mixtape. Shayaa convinced me to continue my music because he says I'm gifted. My first single "Skyscraper" was played on GSU's Album 88 station. We was so fucking lit when we heard it.

It was finally 10:45 and class was over, as I walked out I seen Shayaa standing aside waiting for me with flowers and chocolates.

"Happy birthday baby" he flashed his million dollar smiled.

I was smiling from ear to ear. This is so sweet.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I jumped and gave him a big hug and kiss.

"Anything to see that smile" he said.

»»»»

"You almost ready baby?" Shayaa asked. He stepped into his room where I was getting ready.

"Once she done with my hair" I said as Mariah was still twisting the straightener around my hair. 

"Out of all rooms I got in this house, you always gotta be in mine" he joked.

"Well you got the master bedroom hunny" I threw up my hands.

"This jawn bigger than our dorm room Talia" she said.

"Duhh girl" I laughed.

"And I'm done" Mariah flipped some hair in front of my face.

"Looks good baby" Shayaa said.

"Thank you, now get out I need to get dressed" I got up and pushed him out the room.

"Okay ima go handle some business real quick ma" he said walking away.

My phone started ringing & I saw the contact name and I smiled.

"Hey Asia!!!" I semi yelled into the phone.

"Happy birthday bitch!!"

"Thank you, omg I miss you!!"

"I miss you too girl, you know I wouldn't forget your birthday, how you doin?"

"I'm great, we def gotta catch up real soon" I said grabbing my dress out the closet.

"Yeah we do, but ima hit you later baby girl, I got a shift to cover at the hospital tonight"

"Alright boo" I said hanging up the phone.

"I'm about to go girl, lemme know how it go tonight with y'all" Mariah pulled me into a hug. "Thank you so much, I look like a bad bitch" I said flipping my hair.

"You definitely is boo, alright happy birthday again" she said walking out.

I removed the dress of the hanger and placed the dress below me as I hopped into it. Then I put my heels on and looked at myself in the mirror. Damn Riah did a good job with my hair and makeup, this girl gonna go places.