Best Friends

So really my day at school today was full of damn surprises, i wonder what happened in Mke while I was in ATL, bitches be feeling bold enough to come up to me with some disrespect now.

Anyway, last few classes were same old boring, I got a lot of homework too which was mad disrespectful on the first day back from break like really? gmfu

My last class was English, I had this class with Asia, she be trying to get my attention all the damn time when I be trying to focus, she play too damn much but I love her.

"You good?" I heard her whisper behind me, I turned around and told her yeah.

the last bell rang and we both walked together to our lockers for our book bags, then we met up in the student lot where my car was.

"what did Keenan say to you?" She asked

"Not a whole lot, dude really tried to apologize to me for getting another female pregnant, I wasn't having it fr"

She laughed out loud. "Girl niggas are real life idiots, don't stress it boo, you got Shayaa now or whatever..there I said his name"

I just lightly smiled and started my car, I texted my mom telling her I was going to Asia house.

"hey Desire" I waved to her mom

"Talia girl how you doing?" She walks towards me giving me a hug.

"I'm great" lie.

"That's good! You hungry? Ima make some chicken and Mac & cheese for dinner" she tells me.

"Duhh, you know I'm the first one at the table"

We both laughed

Walking into Asia room I dropped my bag on the floor and jumped face flat on her bed.

"I'm so fucking tired. of everything" I said in between the sheets.

"Tired of school? Shit me too" Asia says.

I paused for a second thinking about the actual reason behind my response.. "Yeah that, ugh I should've graduated early but that dumb ass English teacher wouldn't give me my damn credit to do so"

"hate that bitch fr" she says.

My phone started buzzing under my ass, it was Shayaa.

"Hey" I say

"Why haven't you called me all day. I've literally been waiting" he says

"Boy, I was in school I don't be on my phone all the time, and I'm at Asia house right now"

"Oh okay, my fault I just miss yo fine ass, baby"

I smiled hella hard. Asia was across from me, mouthing "is it him?" I nodded and she got up and sat next to me, nosy ass.

"I miss you too babe, what are you doing?" I asked

"Just laying here, waiting for my dumbass friends to slide"

"Tell they asses I said what's up"

"Yeaaa yeah, so when you coming back to me?"

I smiled into the phone again.

"4 more months I hope"

"Way too long baby, Ima see what's up in your town see if I can slide on y'all and have a lil party or sum" he says.

"Sweeet, text me though I'm about to start doing some homework boo" I replied.

I end the call and I place my phone on her nightstand and drop back on the bed.

———————————————————————————
Hey, I'm back!
Short chapter, but I'm trying to reread the story and think of something new and fix any errors.
Thanks for 19k reads!!!

-Gaby 💜