X Bitch

the next morning I woke up smelling one of my favorite Dominican foods, Mangu.
I got up immediately and went to the kitchen, I saw the whole family sitting down getting ready to eat, Aaliyah, Sarahi, Jessica, Daniel & Adan, my parents, my sister, & my aunt. Aaliyah the only cousin that still lives with my aunt, the others just come to visit a lot.

"So what are you guys up to today? Any plans?" My mom asks
"Aaliyah and I are gonna go shopping in a bit, and probably go out for dinner too" I said
"That's fun, are you going to see Shayaa too?"
I paused when she said that and looked down at my plate, I'm not telling her about him. It's not necessary..
"Why'd your face change like that mija? Something wrong?" She gives me a look
"No mama, everything's fine" I lied
"Alright it better be"

I got ready to go to the mall and Aaliyah for the first time was ready before me, I finished off my makeup, grabbed my wallet, and headed out the door.

"So he hasn't even hit you up at all since yesterday?" Aaliyah asks breaking the silence
"No not at all, fuck him tho"

We got to the mall and I was amazed with how big it is, I hardly remember being here years ago. First store we went to was Forever 21, I found a cute ass nude colored maxi dress and I couldn't resist to buy it.

I started to get hungry so we left. I was really craving Italian so we went to La Tavola, Aaliyah says it's really good so of course I wanted to try out. Before I sat down in our booth, I went to the the restroom for a quick checkup. I still looked good of course, no cocky shit. I washed my hands and exited. I looked up and my heart nearly dropped to the floor, I saw Shayaa and his friends, but what def caught my fucking eye was some bitch sitting next to him, way too fucking close. I was heated, but I wasn't going to make a scene, not here, not now, so I decided to make sure he notices my presence when I walk by.

--Shayaa POV--
my niggas wanted to go out to eat tonight and I couldn't say no, what was irritating me though is that Danielle would not leave me alone, she always had to come with my niggas wherever we went, like fuck she was annoying asl. She don't get that ion want her hoe ass anymore.

I was looking at my menu and I looked up for a quick ass second and I saw Talia, shit, I still couldn't get her off my mind and I feel like a fucking asshole for not saying anything to her yesterday, she really went off on me though, it was lowkey hot asf, but she also caught me off guard.

I'm not the nigga to express feelings and shit all the time so I didn't even know what to say back. I should've hit her up though, but I don't know what to do.

I'm so confused, I want her but then I don't even know how to even keep her to be honest, I've never had a real girlfriend so ion know how all that shit works.

I feel bad though, I'll tell you that, I know that I want her to be mine, she been had a special place in my heart for a long ass time.

I seen her walk by my table though, and damn, she looked fine as ever, she turned around and gave me a mean ass look, then walked back to her booth. I gotta talk to her..

--Talia POV--
I sure got Shayaa goof ass attention, it was funny asl. The bitch he was with straight mugged me and I couldn't care less, she ain't even good looking, I don't know what he sees in that dusty hoe.

Anyways... we ordered our food and it came in like 15 mins, I took no time to smash, I love food.

"So how long you staying again?" Aaliyah asks