Danielle

After the whole situation with my father, it left Shayaa distracted.

"Don't worry about him, he won't do shit to you, on me" I gave him a hug.

"It's coo ma, I know he won't do shit, I'm on that" he was irritated.

"Don't do anything you're gonna regret alright"

"I know, but aye Ima catch you later, I got some business to do" he kissed my forehead and got into his Benz and drove off.

--Shayaa POV--
Honestly what happened at Talia's aunties house got me heated as fuck, I ain't got nothing to do with what my dad and her dad did years ago so I don't get why the sudden hatred on me. It's coo tho, old nigga won't try shit on me.

I wasn't tryna go back to the crib so I hit up some of the gang to blow some.

I dialed my homeboy Nudy
"Ayy b what you on?"

"Not shit bro with Harold, slide"

"Ight omw" I ended the call and drove this dude house, once I pulled up I noticed he had a couple girls over, not a surprise, he loved the bitches.

I walked in and seen 3 of them on the couch with him and then I seen Danielle. I wasn't that happy to see her to be honest.

"Wassup bro"

Harold came up to me and we dapped.

"Nothing, wanna blow a few with me?"

"Duh nigga, what's up though fr? You good?"

"Yeah man, don't worry about it" I walked over his couch to start rolling up until I felt a pair of hands on me, of course it had to be Danielle.

"What you want girl, can't you see a nigga doing something?" I glared at her.

"Damn bae, why you gotta be so rude for? you know you still want me, you're just too in denial"

she sat next to me and started to rub my thigh and getting closer to my dick making me starting to feel. shit, I been messing with this girl for almost a year but it was never like official, I knew she wasn't committed to me so why should I be committed to her?

These hoes ain't ever loyal, but she did know how to make a nigga feel hella good. She wasn't the only one who made a nigga feel good though..

Talia knew how to put me on last night, that shit was something different. But I can't be with her like that, yeah I loved her and shit but commitment isn't my kind of flow, who knows she would even be faithful to me anyway? she could have a dude at home.

After smoking a few blunts with Harold & Nudy I was already in my car and ready to go home but I was interrupted by Danielle getting into my the passenger seat, I gave her that bitch you crazy look.

she came on to me and started to kiss me, I didn't want to kiss back but then she started to unbuckle my pants and it was all too much for a nigga.

"Dani, the hell you doing" I looked down at her as she was about ready to give me some head..

"I really miss you, like a lot, I been missing this too"

she began to put the tip in her mouth and I just lay my head back. I knew this wasn't a good idea but shit, a nigga kinda got needs and she knew. It was a good thing my car windows are tinted because I wouldn't have wanted to see niggas on the block watching this.