Unwelcomed

My alarm went off.
7 am, ugh, I'm really dreading to go back to school. I only got a few hours of sleep too.

I got up and walked towards my closet to pick out what to wear, I picked out some sweats and a decided to wear my Georgia State sweatshirt Liyah gave me.

"Talia! You awake?" I heard my sister say.

"Yeah" I reply.

"Okay! Mami making breakfast downstairs"

"Thanks Marisa, I'll be down there in a minute"

I walked into the bathroom and as I look at myself in the mirror I damn near scared myself. Bags under my eyes for days.. fuck. I washed my face then moisturized and i began to put on very little makeup, some concealer and a lil mascara.

I went downstairs and started to eat my breakfast. No one talked to me and I didn't really mind because I wasn't in the mood anyway.

"I'm leaving" I said to mom, I kissed her cheek and left. As I sat in my car, warming up, I called Asia.

"Ayyyy I thought you'd bail on school today" she said

"Nah girl I'm just tryna finish, but hey let me pick you up. You ready?"

"Yeah, come over!"

"Ight"

At school I was so bored, I missed being in Atlanta having no cares in the world. I daydreamed about the first night I reconnected w Shayaa.

"Nathalia" I heard someone say in my face. I literally snapped out of it and realized I was being put on the spot in front of trig class.

"My bad sir" I said as Mr. Weller laughed at me. He not one of them mean math teachers, he chill af, but he be playing w me too much.

The bell rang and I walked to Asia locker.

"Girl come over after school, I want you to tell me everything about your trip, especially about 21 Savage" she smirked.

"His name is Shayaa" I replied

"Yeah whatever, you know him personally"

"Hmm. But alright I'll come"

"Yesss bitch" she pulled my arm and we walked to the cafeteria.

I never eat lunch food, besides the cookies, they so damn good. I buy like 5 everyday.

We both sat down at an empty table. We don't have any friends. It's always just us, I don't fw anyone at our school. never have since freshman year.

A couple girls began to approach me. "So you 21 Savage new bitch?"

One of them said. "Excuse me?"

"I think you heard me" she said.

"I really don't know who the fuck you are first off & I ain't about to let you disrespect me like that but to answer your question yes, I am Shayaa's GIRLFRIEND, anything else you want me to clarify for ya? move around w/y'all lil groupie selves, you really wasted your breath talking to me girl bye"

"Danielle finna come for your ass, watch out" another one said.

"Oh so you can speak too? Y'all don't know shit about what really go on in his life but the shit he post on Instagram and twitter, y'all acting like you've known him your whole life when really I DO, he don't even know y'all girls exist and by the looks of it, he wouldn't want to. so like I said to your little friend right here, move around, you done played yourself tryna come at my life bitch"

Literally as I called her a bitch she wanted to slap me but I grabbed her hand faster than the speed of light for she could even touch me.

"Really? what you tryna fight me for? stating facts? and right in front of everyone too, good scene but I don't play that shit girl, especially over a guy who doesn't happen to be yours...why don't you just walk away, like right now" i snapped.

"Yeah walk away hoe, don't try and come at my best friend like that ever in your life, she might not fight you, but I sure will bitch, I will not hesitate to slap the dumbass out yo face" Asia said, I laughed hella hard.

They all walked away quick as hell not tryna humiliate themselves any longer.

I seen a couple people have they phones out, thinking they'd see a fight but nah, now I'm irritated.

"y'all can put your phones away now, there ain't gon be a fight, thirsty asses"

I done lost my appetite and I walked out the cafeteria, all eyes on me of course.

I bumped into someone as I stormed out the cafeteria, I dropped my books and all.

"Aw im so sor- hell naw watch where you going" I said realizing I bumped into Keenan.

He looked up at me, "You know that lil attitude of yours don't phase me but it's cute babygirl" he grabbed my books and handed them to me.

"Don't call me baby girl" I responded.

"Ouch, why not?" He said while fake pouting.

"Ion wanna talk about this, bye" I walked off towards my locker but he caught up to me.

"No I want to talk about this.. us, what happened was a mistake Talia I promise you."

"Mistake? Keenan you about to have a kid w some random bitch, how you about to call an innocent baby a mistake? But you sure knew what you were doing when you did it"

"I know I know, but I really wish I hadn't done it... baby... It should've been you to have my first kid with I swear, I just got caught up in a few things, you were busy and she was-"

"Stop, just stop it right there, dont you make up an excuse for what you did to me, there isn't an us anymore and there never will be, we're done Keenan, leave me alone"

He pushed me against my locker and he was getting a little too close, I began to freak out.

"I'm not leaving you alone" he says softly.

"You need to back the fuck up!"

"Talia I still love you" he said.

My heart dropped and I couldn't hold back my tears.

"Stop, I'm done here, get away from me now before I punch you"

He noticed I was crying and he wiped a tear from my face, I slapped his hand away and pushed him away as far as possible.

Asia finally came out the cafeteria and walked in on us, her slow ass.

"The hell? Nigga why are you here? Leave her alone! Fuck"

She held my arm, I flinched a little but she didn't notice. she walked me to the bathroom.

"Sorry I didn't come save you in time, I was about to fight some niggas who continued to record me when you left"

I fake laughed a bit. "You crazy Asia"