"Father"

3 days later..
I was sad our little trip to paradise was over. Honestly was the best experience of my life, with someone who means a lot to me. Now we're back in Atlanta. I was planning on going back to see my mom and my aunt and the rest of the fam, I've missed them.

"I'm back!" I say as I walk through the door.
My mom smiled. "Glad you're here, we made posole, your favorite"

"Hell yessss I love you mom, .... I love you too Tia" I added as she gave me a look for not thanking her also.

"Bihhh, I feel like I haven't seen you in a while, how you and your boo?" Liyah walks in

"Girl we better than ever, I am so happy"

"That's good to hear, I'm glad that nigga stepped up, he has a heart just for you and that's so cute"

I smiled at that last sentence she said, it was true, he was mean to the world but never mean to me. It was bittersweet.

"Andale anamorada come!" My mom says.

Hispanic moms will never not let you eat, even if you've said you already ate, they have already fixed you a plate. Smh.

I finished my posole, getting up to get seconds until I saw my dad come through the door. I didn't move.

"Look who decided to show up finally, forgot about your family?" He says.

"I don't want to argue dad" I say putting my bowl down.

"Where that boy you always with huh? He scared? I should kill that nigga for being with you without my permission"

I felt my hands turn into fists without noticing, by this time I was yelling.

"I WISH YOU FUCKING WOULD LAY A FINGER ON HIM!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT, YOU DONT CONTROL ME ANYMORE I AM 18 YEARS OLD I DONT NEED YOUR PERMISSION FOR SHIT! SINCE WHEN DO YOU FUCKING CARE SO MUCH???? YOU NEVER DID BEFORE?!!"

Everyone was trying to calm me down but I was way too out of it to pay any mind to them.
I was furious, why does my dad do this, why has he never once respected me, i will never understand..you know how they say there's never a dull moment with someone? well this is the opposite.

"I can't fucking stand you" I say

"Don't you use that language with me Nathalia" he snaps, getting closer to me.

I took a few steps back.

"Don't come near me"

"Hmm, you'll see very soon" he whispers so I could hear.

I didn't know what that meant but honestly I was terrified, I slapped him when he said that and I ran out, I just ran and I didn't stop, I heard my mom call after me, I didn't look back.

As I was running, crying, I didn't pay any attention to how cold it was or paid attention to anything until I bumped into someone and I completely fell over on the concrete and I hurt some part of my body, I don't know but it hurt so fucking bad. I held my tears back.

"Oh my gosh, miss are you okay?!" I heard a mans voice.

I didn't even bother to look up yet, I was wincing in pain trying to put my head together.

"No I'm not okay, fuck, why are you just standing there?! Help me!!" I yelled, still not looking up.

I felt his arms pick up my entire body.