Magic City

2 Years Later

"Nathalia! Can we get a picture with you and 21!" I heard a girl semi yell behind me.

We were entering Magic City. This my first time at this club, Shayaa said we meeting up with some people.

"Sure boo... babe come here" I grabbed his arm and we posed beside the girls.

"Thank you so much, we love you!" Her eyes were filled with tears, that warmed my heart.

"I love you too girl" I smiled at her.

The bodyguards rushed us inside before any papz got into our business.

"Now don't get too crazy about who we about to meet right now" he nudged me.

"Ight, I'll be coo" I said.

"My nigga!" I heard a deep voice.

"Yooo" Shayaa approached the guy who happened to be Future and they dapped each other.

"Oh my gosh!" I semi-yelled.

"Who that bad ass jawn you got behind you 21?" He eyed me up and down.

"That's my girl dawg, don't get it twisted" he said putting his arm around my waist.

"It's so nice to finally meet you, I love your music" I said to him.

"Appreciate it, heard you sing a lil sum too" he licked his lips.

"Yeah I do, just released a mixtape a few months ago and it's gotten a lot of attention"

"Lemme hear a song" he said.

Ohh shit.. Future wants to listen to one of my songs..

"Aye Metro, play Talia's number one hit right now" Shayaa said to him.

My single Anything started to play through the club.

"Anything she can do I can do better...I bet you...I..nigga I bet you.."

I saw some strippers twirling around the pole, dancing to my song.

"You doing ya thing, I like it" Future said.

I smiled hella hard. "Thank you so much"

I walked over to the bar "Now I know we didn't just come here to talk, we drinking or nah?"

Shayaa laughed at me. "Damn baby it's like that?"

"I just wanna have fun tonight, that's all" I raised my hands up.

"Ight, drinks on me" he said walking over to me.

So, Shayaa's birthday is coming up in a 3 days, I don't know what to get him. I remember 2 years ago I made him a photo cube. You can move it around and see photos in each cube.

He always tells me he doesn't need anything, but I spoil him regardless. Especially now that I carry my own money. But what do you give a man who already has everything? Ima worry about that later.. I picked up my shot glass and swallowed it fast as hell.

"I got sum else you can swallow like that" he smirked.

"You nasty" I said bursting out in laughter.

He shrugged his shoulders. I heard Drippn by Future play. I raised my shot glass "Ay Future!"

He looked at me and laughed as he took a few sips of his bottle and I took my shot. I'm a wimp.

"I'm drippin on em baby how you love that" I started singing to Shayaa, he put his arms around my waist.

I grabbed him by the arm and walked over to the stage as I took out a few stacks from my purse.