Nightmares

I woke up in the middle of the night, crying because I had another nightmare of Wes. I hate him so much, why did he do this to me. He told me there's someone else behind my kidnapping but never told me who, swear it's gonna eat me alive trying to figure it out.

My mom came in, super tired, oops.

"What's wrong mija" she asked

"Just another nightmare... I'm so scared mami"

She didn't say anything, but she got in bed with me, I was surprised.

Still not speaking, she hugged me and stroked my hair as I tried to calm down. It was really peaceful and for a moment, I was happy I was this close with my mom again. We haven't bonded like this in a long ass time..

I managed to go back to sleep, and she fell asleep with me. I didn't have another nightmare after that.

The next morning was just like any other day, I didn't want to get out of bed so I asked my little sister to bring me breakfast.

"Talia, are you sick? Why are you in bed all the time?" She asks.

She was obviously still young to understand anything.

"Yes I'm sick Marisa, I'll feel better soon and we can go play again ok?" I told her making her smile wide.

"Yay okay! Ill be right back"

She ran out then came back in with some pancakes and chocolate milk.

"I love you Mari"
"I love you too"

And for once in a about a week, I smiled. I actually love my little sister, nothing is her fault, I used to be jealous. I need to be there for her more often. She deserves a good sister figure in her life, so far I'm doing a terrible job..

Shayaa

It was hard going to bed alone at night after being used to having Talia around all the time, fuck I miss her so much. I don't get why she broke up with me.. I want to understand but I'm just not the kind of nxgga to put a lot of thought into such things, I just get angry and jump to conclusions.

I have a show tonight though, I'm about to head to the studio.

"Wassup bro" Nudy said to me

"Not much, just livin"

"Coo, how your girl?"

"I don't really know man I ain't talk to her" I said.

"How come? Y'all good?" He asked.

"Nah but will you shut yo ass up now, I gotta show tonight, quit asking me dumb shit, I don't care okay"

"You mad for what, but alright" then he stayed quiet.

I started to spit out sum new shit from this new album I've been working on, haven't came up with a name yet but it'll come to mind soon.

After I was done recording, I rolled up a blunt and smoked to myself.

Hours later..

I woke up from a nap and it was 4 pm, still got 5 more hours till my show so Ima just chill, maybe go to mall and cash out a bit.

I then got dressed and headed out.

Met up with gang and we just walked around, went into GUCCI and I got myself a couple new belts and shit.

"Gaahhhdamn, it's some bad ass jawns over there" I heard PDE say.

I looked to what he was referring to and he was right, this really pretty girl caught my eye I'm not even gonna lie, but fuck that. I'm not interested, she probably just another town hoe.

No one will replace Talia no matter what, I put that on my momma.

Thinking about that, made me think about her and I lowkey got sad as fuck.

"Let me holla at them real quick" Harold said, and they all walked over to them.

"You comin savage?" Nudy asked

"Nah, you know where I stand nigga"

"Yea ight"

I walked over to a bench and sat down. I pulled out my phone and started to go through Instagram. No new posts by Talia but damn she got some fine ass pics on her page. Fuck fuck fuck I can't stop thinking about her.

Is this what I'm supposed to feel like? I've never experienced this shit fr though.

I told her I'd give her space so Ima keep it that way.

I went home right after, these niggas really left with those girls, ha, I remember them days.

I started to get ready for my show tonight as I smoked another blunt.

It was 8 pm and I was gonna be there early for sound check.

I put on my chains, my Rolex, and all that other shit, and left.

Pulling up in my red lambo, people were already in line waiting for me, I smiled.

I seen Nudy and the gang and we dapped each other.

"Looks like it's gonna be a good show tonight, by the looks of it" he said peeking out.

"already knowin bro, you know a nigga on his come up"

After another successful show, the guys and I went to the room in the building reserved for me. I decided I wanted to get drunk tonight, considering I didn't want to think about Talia too hard.

I rolled up a couple blunts, and began to lit one until I heard a knock on the door.

Harold got up, "I hope you don't mind some company"

"Who tf you invite?" I asked.

He opened the door and them 3 girls from the mall came in. Damn.

"Hey Savage, great show tonight" one of them said.

These niggas really tryna set me up, I gave them a look and they was already getting caked up. Smh.

"Thanks" I said.

The one who talked to me sat next to me, she was good looking too.

She pulled out a small bag of weed and began rolling up her own blunt too.

I just watched her.

After a few drinks of Henny, I was a bit off, not gonna lie. Got my music playing in the background, my niggas and these fine bitches, it's lit.

Not even 20 mins later I was drunk as fuck. I was just boolin and this girl was sitting on my lap now, she bad. I'm technically single, I can do what I want.

She began kissing my neck and I just grabbed her face and kissed her.

Fuuccck what am I doing??