Slaughter Gang

2 months later..

It's Friday March 10th, we on spring break now for 2 weeks, and I've never been more excited to take a break from school. Who wasn't tho?

On my way home from school, my phone rang, it was Shayaa.
"Hey baby, what you on?" He asked.

"Not much just in my thoughts." I said as I be zoning out while driving.

"You know I miss you right?"

"Yes you tell me everyday" I replied.

"Well guess what?" He asked.

"What?"

"I'm sliding in your town tonight" he said.

I got so excited I almost swerved to the other lane.
"Aw really!!!!"

"Yeah, I managed to get a show out there and I got some other business" he said.

I rolled my eyes. "The hustle don't stop don't it"

"Not till the day I die baby, I do this so everybody can eat"

"Awww... anyways come over first, get ready with me" I said without thinking.

"Oh foreal?" Sounded like he was smirking on the other end.

"Yeah. My dad gone somewhere I don't know or care where he at"

"Hmm, ight. We getting our shit to the car right now, bout to catch our flight here soon, so we should be there around 7 or 8. Show start at 10 tonight."

"Okay call me when you land please" I replied.

"I will, see you soon baby"

Immediately after I got off the phone w/Shayaa i called Asia. I knew she was down for tonight.

"Wassup bitch" she yelled through the phone.

"Why you so loud for?" I scrunched my eyebrows wondering why she thought that was okay.

"G I wasn't even that loud, chill, but really what's up?"

"My baby got a show tonight, you down or what?" I asked knowing her response already.

"Yaaaassssss!!!" She yelled for sure. I made sure to move my phone away from my ear for a few seconds.

"I know I know, find something hot to wear and meet me at my house at 9" I told her.

"Okay girl" she replied before hanging up.

Damn, I'm hungry. I thought to myself. Once I got home I went to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. My mom & sis were also just getting home from picking her up from school.

"Hey mija how was school?" Mom asked.

"It was like any usual day mom" I replied. Since we got back from Atlanta I wasn't really feeling my moms vibe. It seemed distant and afraid, I don't know why. 

"Hey Nati" My sister said as she walked over to hug me. She occasionally calls me that when she doesn't feel like saying Talia. It's cute, no one else but her calls me that.

"Hey Risa, missed you, was school fun today?" i said back to her.

"Yeah only because I have no homework, I finished it there!" She said with excitement.

"Must be nice, I have a lot of homework. Don't get too used to that sis. When you grow up, it's a lot different."

I patted her head and stroked her hair.
"Well I think I'll be okay, Ima be smart just like you."