Unexpected Visits Pt. 1

Hey guys sorry for the long delay. Here is chapter 2 don't hesitate to leave comments questions concerns jokes lol and vote vote vote if u like what u read. :-*

"Soooo she leaves me here standing at attention to answer my door?....Ok Cool" Shad said out loud. He let out a huge sigh that he was sure Gabby heard and he decided to follow the path his girl took toward his front door. Much to his surprise, he finds his father at the door. The Look Gabby had on when she saw Shad made it clear she was hoping Shad didn't come to the door. If he said his blood started to boil, that would be making light of the situation. One, Gabby is naked with only his shirt on, and two, what the hell is HE doing here? Shad notices Gabby looking at both men. When he managed to drag his eyes away from this man and look at Gabby, she immediately caught on, and went in the room to get dressed. She knew this could get nasty.

"So when were you gonna tell me you were back, and that they were shipping u off again" Were the first words his Dad said.

Shad didn't move a muscle. His voice was filled with irritation as he spoke across the living room. "I wasn't. Thanks for stopping by and next time you should Call before you show up interrupting shit"

"I'm not leaving Shad do you know what you're about to get yourself into?"

"Listen I would love to hear this from you and I mean that in the most sarcastic way possible but Im not up for you and your bullshit today not to mention you're a little too late, So again thanks for stopping by" Shad walks to the door, opens it and holds it open.

"I can see this isn't the time. I'll Call you tomorrow. See you later pretty lady. Good to see you again"

Gabby responded from the spot Shad once stood across the living room. "You too Larry take care of yourself"

Shad closed the door, and stood there for a moment. How can he honestly think he can just show up here like everything is good? Today is really taking a turn for the worse, Shad thought as he leaned the back of his head on the door and looked to the ceiling.

His thoughts were interrupted by Gabby. She hugged and kissed him ever so softly, before taking his hand, and leading him to the room. He climbed in the bed laid in between her legs, while she rubbed his shoulders. He closed his eyes letting out a soothing moan, causing her to smile. His girl knows how make him relax, forgetting his problems for a moment.

"You kno..." She started, but was cut off by his groan.

"Uggghh Not right now please"

She continues anyway "Hes just trying to make his way back home. You gotta at least give him that much babe I know he did wrong and left you to take care of the family but at least allow him to try and make things right no parent is perfect and being the man of the house isnt easy u kno that"

He leaned his head back and looked her directly in her eyes. "But I didn't give up"

Shad turned over on his stomach, and put his head in the bed. She laid her hands on his head, and giggled. It wasnt until he looked up and realized the position he was in, that he finally laughed with her, pushing his away his anger for Larry. He climbed up on top of her so that they were face to face. They stared into each others eyes. His mind jumped back to the first time they met.

~Flashback~

Shad is sitting on his porch helping his younger brother write his name, when his cousin Tiara and her friends stop by.

"Hey Shad Hey Joey".

"Hi Tia Guess what I'm doing" The 3 year old asked her with bright eyes.

"Idk pumpkin. Tell me" She went over and gave him a little kiss.