Boy or Girl

Shad

As Shad's eyes opened, he tried to stretch but his lower half felt restricted. He looked down to see Gabby's leg thrown over him and the rest of her sprawled out on the bed next to him. He chucked before moving her leg and continuing his stretch. She repoisitioned herself and he got up and walked towards the bathroom. The perks of a inroom bathroom, he thought to himself as he started brushing his teeth. He looked at the clock on the shelf behind him 9:45 Damn I overslept. Walking out of the bathroom a few mins later, Shad sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed his phone. His first call was to his mom.

"Hello"

"Hey ma Good Morning"

"Morning Baby you just now waking up?"

"Yeah not too long ago where are you?"

"Check you out. Come home and dont know how to act...Messing with Gabby got you sleeping late huh?"

"Lady you are off the wall this early in the morning haha sheesh But im getting dressed now I'll be there in 15 mins"

"Yeah yeah I aint no fool but no need to rush I'm already downtown with Tanya Jay dropped us off"

"Ok yall saw the doctor yet?"

"No not until 10:30.....She said are u coming with ya old tired ass?"

"Lmao Ma she did not say all that but yea I'm about to head out to meet yall now"

"Ok baby we will see you when you get here call me when you're close Love you bye"

"Ok love you too bye"

Shad laughed and went to his self aclaimed draw and pulled out a pair of sweats and pulled on his white tee from last night. As he grabbed his socks and sneakers he heard Gabby stir and roll around the bed. It wasnt until he was lacing up his sneakers that she spoke startling him.

"Where you going?"

"Good Morning to you too"

"Morning...Where you going?"

"Doctors appoinment with Tanya"

"Awwww I wanna come"

"Get dressed"

"Don't wanna get up"

"Lazy"

"Yeah right. Ive been to all the other ones. It's your turn"

"Thats foul Geez" They both laughed

"lol How! I love Tanya Banya and little Kiyah to pieces but I love my sleep just a little more"

"Aiight aiight I'ma jet. I'll call you later I got some running around to do wanna roll wit me?"

"You know I do. Just call me ahead of time so I can be ready"

"Ok"

He walks over to where she lay on her back across the bed and kissed her lips soflty. They both stared into each others eyes as the sparks from their kiss lingered.

"Let me go before I never leave this house"

"I wouldnt mind"

"I know go brush ya teeth dirty.. stank ass mouth"

'But yet you always wanna kiss me so who's dirty"

They both laughed as he left and she turned the ringer on her phone before she rolled over drifting back to sleep.

Shad jumped in Maxine (his Maxima) and turned on the radio while allowing his car to warm up. Leaning his head back on the headrest he took a deep breath as he got prepared for what he was about to do...His little sister is pregnant...as much as he wanted to yell at her and curse her out all he could do was hug her when she stared at him with fear in her eyes. At 16 she didnt know the first thing about having sex or so he thought. Finding out that her baby father was 19 only added fuel to the fire. Shad knew how he was going to handle this younging. Turning on the raidio as he pulled off, Jon B's - They don't know came on and he bobbed his head singing along as he drove downtown. The 10 minute ride seemed shorter, and as he searched for parking he called his mom to come meet him downstairs.