Smoothies & Nightcaps

A lil freak nasty this chapter...and it's a lil short

Chapter 4

Gabby looked down at the finished product. She took a sip. Yeah she still got it. She poured a big cup for her and her man to share, and made her way back to her room. When she got to her door, she could tell he was on the phone. She stood and listened.

"...Come on now. I told you before These things take time. A man will only make his move when he is ready not a moment before and not a moment after. Dont worry I got you. Have I ever steered you wrong before? Trust me. All it takes is time. You'll get what you want soon enough...yeah I kno Im always the bad guy haha. ok I gotta go we'll talk later."

He hung up and it took Gabby everything in her not to barge in the room, and start fucking shit up.

How dare he! Who the hell was he talking to? And what the hell does 'A man makes his move when he's ready' mean? what man? and what move? Not this man and not today. O hell no.

Gabby walked in the room and hands him the smoothie.

"Thank you baby. Damn this is big u better be sharing this with me"

He reached out for a kiss and she walked away. He played it off. She lit her candles. She needed to calm down. She felt her brownskin turning red and her eyes starting to water out of anger. She wanted to have a good night. She'll deal with his phone call in the morning. Shad starts to smile thinking she's trying to set the mood. He comes up behind her and wrapps his arms around her. She pulls away.

Ok shes playing hard to get. He like that. He smirks while walking up to her again, and she brushes him off. This time he notices her facial expression

"Baby is everything ok?"

She didn't answer. Instead, she walks into the bathroom and closes the door. Shad got nervous. Did she hear me on the phone? She would have said something by now and I was off before she came in. But why else would she be mad all of a sudden? oh damn

His mind went rampant with thoughts. His palms started to sweat and his hazel eyes tarted to flicker brown with worry.

When Gabby closed the bathroom door she took a look in the mirror

"Come on Gabbz. Don't let that ruin tonight. You can chew his Ass up about it in the morning. Right now look at it as a lil competition. Don't get too comfortable Anybody can be replaced you know that. Just show him what he's been waiting all month for. Deal with the rest tomorrow."

Then her inner self started to kick in. "Screw that. You dont really need him you only want him. You can do all bad by yourself. Your gorgeous and you have your own. Without him at that. Kick his ass out."

She heard a knock at the door

"Babe you ok"

Gabby looked at her iPod on and the dock that she left plugged in from that morning. She turned on her freak nasty play list, and turned it up. She grabbed her silk robe off of the hook and slipped out of what she had on. She pulled her hair out of the ponytail, and let her hair hang down her shoulders. Meeting in my bedroom came on, and she swung the door open

Shad stood there speechless. He had went into panic mode when instead of answering, she turned the music up on him, and he noticed she locked the door. But to see her leaned up against the bathroom door in his favorite robe, with her hair down in his favorite outfit, had him forgetting everyone and everything. He immediately tore his shirt off, exposing his tattoos and a six pack. Gabby seductively walked over to him. Shad sat on the edge of the bed looking at her in awe. She leaned him back on the bed, looking over him. He slid up more on the bed, propping himself up on some pillows so he can get a good look at her while she crawled up to him. She reached him and broke eye contact to find out that he was already hard. She smiled and kissed him. She reached over into her nightstand and pulled out the handcuffs. He looked at her speechless. This wasn't new, but he wasn't too sure: She's been too quiet.

He let her cuff him anyway before she proceeded to leave a trail of kisses from his lips to his belt buckle, stopping at the tattoo he has of a Gabrielle Diamond on his chest. That was her favorite. Shad reached for his buckle, but she pushed his hands away and undid it herself. She pulled his pants down, unleashing his presence. She took him in her warm mouth, causing him to immediately start moaning. His moans stroked her ego, causing her to take her time doing all the things he loved with her tongue. He grabbed her hair and held it up as he looked at her go in a mesmerizing trance. She deep throated and he went insane, dropping his head back almost loosing his balance and having to pick back up the parts of her hair that he let go. The music did a little justice in drowning him out. She played with his balls doing all sorts of tricks that he liked, adding a few new ones. Her jaw started to lock, but she felt him starting to tense meaning he was about to finish.

She stopped and picked up the towel from behind her door. He was panting hard, and she went back to work. When he came, she caught it in the towel and wiped him down. She undressed him completely from the waist down, and went back to her nightstand. She pulled out a magnum, and dropped her robe. He looked at her and by time she reached him, he was hard again. They both chuckled as she placed the condom on. She looked at him and she could see the pleasure in his eyes. Shad was in heaven. He couldn't be more happier. Now this is what he was talkin about. This is how you welcome ya man home. He winked at her. She stradled him and slowly slid down on top of him. Gabby was moaning and Shad was cursing softly. He begged her to uncuff him as she sped up. Gabby ignored him. He started to go crazy. He knew she liked to have her ass smacked so used that to get her to give in. Instead, she smacked her own ass. Mirror by Ne-Yo came on. She slowed her pace and looked over at her closet doors that were mirrors. She smiled at what she saw. I look sexy Gabby thought to herself turning herself on even more. She rode him to the beat of the music occasionally kissing his lips and leaning her head Into the crook of his neck. His moans satisfied her. He sang to her and she loved that even more. Gabby felt herself approaching her climax but she held it in. Instead Shad screamed out he was cumming. She made him cum and got up. She was ready for a position change. She wiped him down, disposed of the condom, and uncuffed him. Still without having said a word, she handed him a new condom. Motivation came on and he knew what that meant. She got on her knees and he entered her again. Now that his hands were free, he went crazy. He made her say his name, and that stroked his ego. Sweet Love came on and her knees started to shake. She was finally giving in. She couldn't take it. He knew her weakness. He pulled her hair and made her call his name. As she came, he bent down to taste her. He licked her clean, loving how she tasted. She collapsed and rolled over. He cleaned himself up, returning with a rag to wipe her down with. When everything was all said and done, they got under the covers and he cradled her.

"Babe. That was AMAZING"

"I know." She smiled.

With all the emotions and thoughts running ragged in her mind, she still enjoyed herself. They said their 'I love you's' and Shad drifted to sleep, but for Gabby sleep was not coming easy tonight.

---------------------------

Let me know your thoughts so far on the story.

Fav character?

Not so fav character?

Any thoughts on Shad and his dad? Is Shad being too hard on him?

How do you feel about Gabby holdin in her thoughts?