Family Values

Chapter 6

When Gabby clocked in from her lunch break, Mia was just coming in.

"Well I thought you would look happier than this." Mia said huggin her best friend.

"I wish I felt better than this."

"What happened now?" Mia's face showed immediate concern.

They started to walk."Girl Ima have to tell you when you get off. This short ass walk to your desk ain't gonna cover it and I ain't saying nothing in the ear space of Amber."

When they reached Mia's desk both girls looked over at Amber. She looked at them and smirked before turning her attention back to the papers she was reading.

"Im telling u I get a bad vibe everytime Im around her" Mia Kept Her stare on Amber.

"Which is why I stay away from her. I avoid all contact with that lady."

"I wish Mike was still supervisor instead of her ass."

"Who you tellin. Look let me go to my desk before she sends me an email about lounging. Text me."

Gabby walked to her cubicle and continued what she was doing before her lunch break. Her phone started to vibrate.

She checked her text messages and was shocked to see a text from Tiara.

Tee: Hey hunnie

Gabby: Teeeeeee omg!!! Foh where you been hoe!

Tee: I know I miss you too lol I been thru some things but wussup wyd?

Gabby: lol You know I miss you. I'm at work wyd?

Tee: I'm at my mom house guess what and actually guess lol

Gabby: lol fine....you got a car?

Tee:Nope guess again

Gabby: -_______- uhhhh you finally got rid of that nasty Ass cat. You moving to d.c. You got fat lol

Tee: lmfao no ok stop ya bullshit guessing lol Im PREGNANT

Gabby: Oh shit congrats babe when are you due?

Tee:Ill tell you when I see you g2g

Gabby: Wait bitch tell me 1st!!

Gabby didn't get a response but she was beyond excited. She loved babies. Then it hit her: What did she mean when I see you?

*************************************

Shad did not know what to do with himself. He paced back and forth around his room thinking about what to do. He left Gabby's house, went straight home took a shower and the entire time The conversation with Gabby has been buggin him. He sat on the edge of the bed and started talking to himself

"What the hell got her so salty? She couldn't have heard me on the phone because Gabby don't hold her tongue for shit...man idk she probably on her period or something... Let me call my momma and see what she doing"

He dialed his moms number and she picked up on the 3rd ring.

"Joeseph Noel Moss bring your little ass in here right now!!!! *Changes tone* Hello?"

"Damn you so fake control them kids girl! Haha"

"Is that my biggest baby Trynna sound like he know it all when he can bring his narrow big headed ass home to watch these kids?" Shad grabbed his keys and ran out the door and jumped in the car.

"Damn ma!!! It's like that? Ya son been gone for how long and that's the first thing I get?"

"Oh whatever u know mommy misses you my baby how is it over there?"