Happy Hour

"Nope try again"

"Damn ok ok....you fell in love wit a turtle and brought three?"

"Mya wtf? A turtle?"Gabby stared at her best friend shaking her head in amusement.

"Son Idk I'm tired of guessing tell me already!" Mya threw her hands up in the air in defeat.

"My Niggah u only guessed twice" Gabby busted out laughing.

"Yeah that's two times more than I wanted to c'mon Gabby tell me!!!"

"U take the fun out of shit but guess who got their best friend tickets to see her boo this weekend at the staples center?"

"Gabby don't play like that. My heart can't take it Gabby don't play wit me"

"Would I play with stuff like this?"

Mya went crazy! She screamed and tackled her best friend. She had been feining to see Trey Songz but wouldn't be able to afford the ticket on such short notice and with her college budget. So Gabby and Aj went half on her ticket. When she could finally gather herself she was all smiles.

"Wait you gotta thank Aj too she also made this trip possible"

They both laughed. "I gotta call my girl! I love you guys! Omg what am I gonna wear? Wait how you gonna send me there by myself?"

"I never said u were going alone"

"No Gabby really thank you you don't know how much that means to me" Mya's eyes started to water. Gabby pulled her into a hug.

"Don't worry boo I got you. Don't start that emotional stuff"

"Right right messin up my makeup and shit.....so what's up wit u and ya man?"

"Oh yeah let me tell you"

The two finished their sandwiches as Gabby filled Mya in and when they finished as if on cue Aj called reminding them about happy hour. Aj was already there. Gabby occasionally glanced at Mya and laughed at the new pep she had in her step. She loved making her best friend happy. As Gabby spun around her room trying to get ready, she passed the picture of her and Shad and she felt sad again. They haven't spoken since 12 when she was at work and its damn near 6:30. She was still mad about that phone call and him not calling was only making her grow more suspicious. She decided to text him

Gabby: Mr. Moss?

Babe: Mrs. Moss? Is statue?

Gabby: lmao u so dumb! where art thou?

Babe: u kno me XD I'm by my momma house sexy wya?

Gabby: about to go out for drinks wit my gyals dem. (happy hour ish)

Babe: Tun up no bloodclot (did I say it right?)

Gabby: lmao yes u got it boo

Gabby: I need to talk to you about something.

Babe: Me too can I scoop u from happy hour?

Gabby: yeah call me wen u on ya way

Babe: ok I will I love u

Gabby: I love u too

By time their convo was over Gabby was ready. She walked into the living room seeing Mya check herself out in the mirror. Gabby did a once over in the mirror and the two ended up taking a picture for Instagram. When they got in the car Aj was calling.

"Hello"

"Where y'all bitches at the hunnies are out"

"Lol oooh you stupid! We on our way jus left the house we should be there in 10 is there parking?"