Bryce Harper (Washington Nationals)

*This imagine is for Abigail*

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry ma'am." A man said as he spilled hot coffee all over me.

"Shit... No don't worry abo..." I said turning to face the man. "Bryce? Is that you?"

"Abigail?" Bryce said surprised. "I haven't seen you since..."

"High school." I said with a sigh.

"You moved away." He said handing me napkins to wipe off the coffee.

"I know... My mom got a really good job offer..." I said knowing what he was hinting at.

Just to fill you guys in. Bryce and I dated in high school. We dated from my freshman year to my junior year...before I moved away. I was scared of long distance relationships, so I had to end it with him. I was moving over 2,000 miles away. Bryce and I tried to still be friends and stay in touch, but he became really involved in baseball and I was involved in my academics. Eventually, we just kind of stopped talking.

"Can I buy you a new shirt? It's the least I can do." Bryce asked looking at my stained shirt.

"You don't have to. I will buy one." I said laughing.

"Okay. If you won't let me buy you a new shirt, a least let me take you out on a date." He said.

"I don't know Bryce..." I said looking down at the ground.

"I haven't moved on Abigail. You're still my one and only." He said lifting my chin.

"Pick me up at 7 at the Greenwood Hotel on 5th street." I said walking out the door and heading back to the hotel.