Wil Myers (San Diego Padres)

*This imagine is for Melissa*

It was my first day in San Diego. I just flew in this morning and was going to a Padres game today. I really wanted to see my best friend Wil play. He was the one who got me tickets to the game in the first place. We met a couple weeks ago when he was in Miami, and we have been talking ever since.

As I was heading to the stadium I got a text from Wil saying that he wanted to see me after the game. He told me that he was going to send a worker up after the game to bring me down into the clubhouse, so be prepared.

The game ended up being amazing. Wil played great and I got really close seats. The game ended about 20 minutes ago and the padres had won 7-1 against the brewers. I was looking around and eventually saw a worker coming towards me with a lanyard and a pass on the end.

"Are you Melissa?" The man asked.

"Yes sir." I said taking the lanyard when he offered it.

"Please come with me. Mr. Myers would like to see you." He said walking away.

I followed him all the way down into the home clubhouse where all the guys were. Some had left, and some were still there. Wil noticed me and immediately ran up to me to give me a hug.

"Thanks for coming!" He said pulling away from the hug.

"No problem!" I said happily. "It was a great time! And the seats were amazing!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!" He said smiling at me. "I do have one thing to ask you."

"What is it?" I wondered.

"Wil you be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously.

"Yes! I will!" I said hugging his really tight.